Reviews for Fate and Destiny
valene chapter 29 . 12/1/2003
woo yeah another chappie...again again
Kody leigh chapter 28 . 11/26/2003
eks! im back and i gotta ask; will there be ANY progress soon? it's making ME depressed and im just reading the story! But thats a GOOD thing so... oh have you thought of asking K to visit Inaki's house and family since she has break off? that would be so cute and Happy!

okay gotta go, way past my bead time! )
Kody leigh chapter 22 . 11/26/2003
AH!

okay, well you definetly answered one of my very big questions-when was Inuyasha (Inaki?) finaly dumb that bitch Cam. (sorry since shes you character and all )

BUT WHAT HAPPENED IN KALIE'S PAST? i am soo dying to know! are the answers coming soon *wishful pleading smile!* okay, on to read chp. 23 although its already 12:19 am...

I love your story! keep it up!
valene chapter 28 . 11/25/2003
awsome story i love it its hard to figure out how it corresponds with inuyasha though im sure you got a plot...love it keep it coming soon hopefully..._
Nite1 chapter 28 . 11/24/2003
I wonder what happen to her... update soon must find out why!
Izayoi chapter 28 . 11/24/2003
(applause)(Cheers)(Standing Ovations)

(Clearwater_Faerie goes on the stage)

This chapter has won the award for keeping someone in so much suspense that the person will scream and bite their nails.

lol...j/k Anyways it is a suspenseful chapter but it was also very good. I enjoyed and I cant wait until next week. Thank you for reviewing my chapeter and it helped me a lot.

(Bows in Return)

My best regards

Clearwater_Faerie
Izayoi chapter 27 . 11/19/2003
YIPEE! ITS BACK! (laughs and dances) oops...hehehe...sorry...anyways very sad and dramatic...poor Inaki hes really trying. Cant wait until you finally let Kaile open up to him. Update real soon! _

My best regards

Clearwater_Faerie

p.s do you mind if you read my story?
Eibhlin chapter 27 . 11/19/2003
I must admit that I thought the first chapters were rather...slow. But, honestly, I think that it works. You can tell that you've put a lot of effort into your characterization; and while the plot does unfold slowly, it seems more realistic that way. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.

May I offer a suggestion on the rating issue? Give the entire story the rating of the highest chapter- that way you can't be reported for content/language above the rating.
Kibo chapter 27 . 11/18/2003
Why did your story go away? I'm glad it's back. Welcome back story! Ano... Make Inaki go after her! I REALLY want to know what's in her past!
pomegranateflower chapter 21 . 11/18/2003
Hello, it's moi! Tomorrow I WILL review all your chapters, but for now, I have a question. In chapter 27, the chapter stops in the middle of the sentence. Can you e-mail me chapter 27, the one that is complete? When I got to the point where it stopped, I pretty much freaked!

I almost dropped the rocky-road ice-cream cup I was holding, and spent the next half hour trying to find it. [the 27th chapter that is]

Now, I am calmer,[not much] and sad. If you did not intend to have half the chapter up, please e-mail me the rest of the chapter please.

My e-mail is .

Thank you.
Rogue-Amnesti chapter 27 . 11/18/2003
this story gets better and better! it sucks how took it down for no aparent reason though! you have to get all those reviews again! oh well cant wait until u update again!
CocaCola43 chapter 24 . 11/18/2003
good story! great! keep updating! i love it!
lunemangelus chapter 27 . 11/18/2003
Pity you only update once a week...but at least it's regular! ::smiles innocently:: Ah...I wonder what'll come up next? You are a prime torturer, you know? Giving people an expected time that you actually update at, which causes them to look forward to it, and...tortures their brain! But it doesn't matter, just update...at the regular time? I honestly don't know...
lunemangelus chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
It's up! It's up! It's really, really up! Yeah, um, anyway...you can tell I'm happy, right? -.-; anyway ::coughs:: I think I'll go read chapter 26 now...yeah...
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28