Reviews for Fate and Destiny
DRAKE220 chapter 76 . 11/2/2004
you are fabulous adn so is your story! god bless you! ::sigh:: i'm sad that its over but happy that you didnt leave it some mushy 'and-they-lived-happily-ever-after' ending. the whole tone of this chapter was perfect and just as elegant as the rest of the story. kudos on a great job! and such dedication! awe inspiring!
Morlana chapter 76 . 11/2/2004
A beautiful story and I enjoyed it immensely, the epi ended as if there was room to continue don't know if you did that on purpose but if you do another story with the same characters or even teh next generation than I'm reading it.

This story just reminds me that many people don't find their other half, that they make do with the people around them. Everyone who does find their other half appreciate them and don't let them go. Great story again.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 76 . 11/1/2004
ah cool

Shippou loved Kagome like a mother

I really enjoyed reading
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 30 . 10/29/2004
i still can't belive how amazingof a writer you are. i on't really know how to put that in words but hey...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

even though you're allready on chapter 75 and i'm only on 31 now.

ja ne

everyone wants him

too bad

sayonara

K

no really thats how i sign my reviews

Sayo-chan chapter 75 . 10/27/2004
NO! You cant end it like that!

::slumps in chair and stares horrifed at the screen::

What about the guy they met in Tokyo the first time?

Who was he? Can you at least tell me that, if its not in the Epilogue? please? ::gives puppy eyes::
daniel-gudman chapter 75 . 10/27/2004
The way the laws in Japan work, it's illegal to have a personal weapon, even swords. There have been instances of McArthur's troops returning family swords seized in the occupation only to have Japanese customs destroy the swords as weapons. Family heirlooms are (kindof/almost) exempt, but the paperwork is still crazy complicated. Tape is a very reasonable request, considering.

Of course, with how strong organized crime is in Japan...

By the way, when exactly is this set? The implication is around 2090, or something like that, but the infrastructure is exactly the same-they even watch the same movies-and the only technology that's different are those solar cars (solar cars were rejected as an infeasable technology, like, 15-20 years ago. Hydrogen is the new clean fuel that's being developed).

...Is it just me, or are K's friends really whiny about her moving? About, well, everything in general?

And, I hate to nit-pick, but it's not "daniel-gundam." "Gudman" is a play on the English name "Good."

Well, it was a great story, irreguardless of the occasional thing that annoyed me. I really enjoyed reading it. Good work.
Sparky chapter 75 . 10/27/2004
Wow, 75 chapters! This was one heck of a good story. It's very rare to find one that completely draws you into the plot and makes you really want to keep reading, even though your eyes are swimming from reading too much! Well done, not many amateur writers could pull off a story like this right to the end.

I loved how you put such a modern twist on the Inuyasha-Kagome relationship. I could relate more to the feelings of the characters as opposed to a story set in another world. I think what drew me to this story was the originality of it, and that is something I think is really important in a fanfiction. I also liked the way you handled the character's feelings and took time to explain what they are experiencing emotionally and why they fell this way.

A couple of things that got noticed by my incredibly nitpicking mind, though. One thing that I found incorrect throughout the story is the grammer after the end of a spoken sentence, 'e.g. "_I can't wait." She breathed, hugging his arm._' There should be a comma at the end of the spoken sentence, and the next word after that doesn't have a capital letter. It should be: "I can't wait," she breathed..."

I've also picked up throughout the chapters your use of the words 'drug' and 'undue'. These should be 'dragged' and 'undo'. This chapter, I noticed a couple of errors in the Spanish expressions. Suerte is a feminine word, so bueno should in fact be buena. Also, the use of está is in the 'usted' form. Since Sam and K consider each other sisters, I would think 'estás' would be more appropriate. Lastly, mejor is not 'feminised' and goes after amiga: "_amiga mejor_". Mejora actually means 'improvement'.

One last little thing I picked up that confused me was the chapter 'title'. I understand that the date used is the time the events in the chapter occurred. If I'm wrong, ignore what I'm about to say -_-. This chapter occurs on the 27th February 2099. Using this, K graduated in early May 2098, but chapters 40-70 all occur after this! This chapter title is a bit muddled and should be later than it is now.

Those are the few constructive criticisms that I can offer that really stuck out in my mind while writing this. Those aside, I really, REALLY admire this story and am jealous of your direct, yet naturally flowing writing style. Keep up the great work and I will be looking forward to the epilogue! _
drake220 chapter 75 . 10/26/2004
can i be honest? this is so depressing! all the great stories end! why couldnt you go on adn on and on? ::SIGGH:: noting good lasts...i absolutely ADORED your story! you are a vertible paragon of fanfic writing! an inspiration adn, yes, i relaly have used the way you write to try and improve my writing. you may thin thats vuagly stalker-esque but its not, i just loved this fic. it was realisitcand original adn fabulous. i liked the whole 'move to tokyo thing'- i thought it tied up a lot of mental loose ends. however, thank god for epilouges! at least i'll get one last sweet goodbye.

please don't leave us hanging- put up your new story asap. thank you so much for being so dedicated to F&D. it made my mondays
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 8 . 10/26/2004
you really are an amazing writer. i know i've told you this before, but it needs to be said again. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

sayonara

IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 75 . 10/26/2004
"She hoped to come back"
InbredSuzy chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
Wow...This story is and will always be my absolute favorite out of all the fics I've read here on I started reading this fic when I started my present job last October. I have looked forward to every Monday since then, and I have enjoyed the journey, and I have to say, this is one hell of a story. This story has actually inspired me to write one similar to this that I had been meaning to write for a long time. I just wasn't sure as to how I would structure it, until I found your fic. Don't worry, it is ultimately my own story. It is similar due to the fact that it is a continuation fic where they are reincarnated, and the characters are based on my husband and my lives. The funny part is, it's not an Inuyasha/Kagome fic, the heroine, me (Katie), is Kikyo's reincarnation. It's still in the beginnings of their meeting, but it has hints throughout to keep it congruent with Inuyasha's story. It's called It's Not Over Yet. I'd really apreciate it if you'd at least take a look, since F&D is the inspiration for it. Thank you soo much for sharing your story. I will treasure it always {-_} Ja ne!
Inukoro chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
Wonderful story. It was an unexpected turn when she decided to move to Tokyo, but, then again, your story has many twists and turn. It was a refreshing turn from all the 'Inuyasha and Kagome get married and live happily ever after' stories. (though some of them were good) I can't wait for the epilouge. Keep up the good writing!
Red Moon chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
IT'S THE PLOT THAT WON'T DIE!

Seriously, I think you might consider breaking this up into a few parts. Then maybe writing an actual summary for those parts.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »