Reviews for Fate and Destiny
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
you seriously are an amazing writer. um, in this authors note you said you had a website to learn japanese from, well if you'd be so kind as to just e-mail it to me that'd be great. oh what the heck PLEAASEE send it to me. my mom has even considered hiring someone to teach me Japanese. so please send it to me.

INU_KURAMArMINE if you want to

ARIGATO!_ lol) :)

sayonara

K
Morlana chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
The End.. I don't know what else to say, I think I say the same things almost each chapter. I'll miss this story and look forward to the epilogue. I'll definately reread it sometime in the future. You can't find too many really great love stories these days. Thank you for making the effort and writing so well.
Izayoi chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
:cries!;

:cries!:

I can not BELIEVE this is over already, Lady-Di-chan!

It is too soon. I know, its been an year, since I first reviewed as Clearwater_Faerie. I remember it like yesterday, Inaki still had the white bangs and Kalie was serving coffee.

:sniffle:

I cant believe there is only a epilogue left!

and I am mentioned, lol.

I understand, the thought of going to Tokyo. I am 13 but I still want to experience moving out, but I will just have to wait.

That final word was beautiful.

Inaki and K can finally be together, and I have been emotionally attached to them now.

I must say, this sure was a LONG ride. (grin)

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you and Arigatou for an amazing story.

Looking foward to the epilogue,

My Best Regards,

Laura-chan chapter 75 . 10/25/2004
So good! I can feel the tears in my eyes! I love this last chapter and I'm sorry I didn't review the few last chapters, but I've been busy and read them between yesterday and today.

It was a beautiful ending and I don't think it was lame: I really didn't expect them to move to Tokyo, knowing how difficult it'd be for them...

I loved this story and I hope you'll continue writing fanfictions! Great work!
Izayoi chapter 74 . 10/23/2004
LadyDi, you are killing me, you really are. I cant take all of this confusion and angst anymore.

I am sorry to say, i cant wait for the ending now. It feels like the angst is never going to end.

Kalie CANT leave, not after what the readers have gone through.

Please, tell us, this is just a phase. I do wish, they would have a happy ending.

Awaiting your next update,

Ciao,

drake220 chapter 74 . 10/22/2004
oh man! no, don't go k! foolish girl! poor both of them...
InbredSuzy chapter 74 . 10/18/2004
Wow...I certainly hope they don't have to leave each other. It does make sense with how she feels. I've been in that situation, where I felt caged, needed to leave. Left, loved being away, but then had to go back due to finances. You know whow it can go with families and trying to start out on your own. But to leave Inaki, that would be her gravest mistake. They need each other, and they were bound to be together, especially in the way of reincarnations. I await the next chapter next Monday, my favorite day. Ja ne!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 74 . 10/18/2004
This is the reason why you forget your past life when your REINCARNATE! Oh come on living in Japan? thats nuts. Maybe its not that, maybe the soul wants Shippou there.
Morlana chapter 74 . 10/18/2004
wow and I thought i'd be seeing an ending after new years. This is great, I had so many tears in m y eyes at K's strife. I hope Inaki isn't going to give up on her, he loves her, have been searching for her all his short life.
Izayoi chapter 73 . 10/14/2004
Konnichiwa LadyDi-chan!

A very cute update, my favorite part was when Inaki and K kissed and everyone was watching them...lol, I can see it in my head, and it is funny.

Oh, please tell me, that you are going to describe the wedding for us. Although Jaydan has made a few special appearnaces, I still feel as if she is important, plus I kind of forgot...was it her fiancee's name Chad? Was he Inaki's friend? Mou...I forget all the time.

Awaiting your next update,

Ja ne,

daniel-gudman chapter 73 . 10/12/2004
...I thought "Iie" was super really rude, like f-bomb level obscenity?
InbredSuzy chapter 73 . 10/11/2004
Wow! He wore it for her! Soo cool! I've been waiting for that! How sweet...I can't wait 'til next Monday for the next chappie...I think I have an idea of what's gonna happen next...Hee hee hee *mind goes into gutter* I love this fic! Yeah! It just keeps getting better and better!
Tephra chapter 73 . 10/11/2004
You know, when this was deleted a while back I kept looking for it on other sites and googling for it and searching here just in case it came back. I squealed like a pathetic fangirl when it was posted again. I'm guessing that it's close to finished now and I'll miss checking every Monday for new chapters. Thank you for writing it.

A teeny, tiny nit pick though. Jayden and K (especially since merging with Kagome) would probably put their tabi on before they dressed. While I have not worn kimono myself my friends that have all say that putting the tabi on first is good idea because it's hard to bend to put them on after you're dressed.
drake220 chapter 73 . 10/11/2004
oh, i wish I had an outfit like k's! it sounds beautiful!good chapter, loved the kiss and aftermath. quite humorous
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 73 . 10/11/2004
oh kawaii love it!

How many more Chapters are there
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »