Reviews for Battle of the Sacred Essences
JakeCrusher chapter 11 . 5/16
I think you are over-estimating how much damage bullets can do to dinosaurs? Those leaf eaters are huge and have incredibly thick hides, I imagine bullets could hurt them but not do any lethal damage!
outdoorsman chapter 7 . 2/13
so your a hippie too...
outdoorsman chapter 6 . 2/13
I Hate this guy, he's not able to defend himself against aggressive chickens and babies. Grrr I hate tlbt fics with cowardly (look at the poor helpess) humans. Only the strong survive, so MAKE HIM STRONG NOT A WEAKLING!
outdoorsman chapter 3 . 2/13
Jasin is a wimp that he could not even handle a baby in a fight. cera would be dead right now if i fought her.
JAR chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was an amazing Fanfiction!
I loved how you wrote this! I also like how you brought a little
Dragon Ball Z into it!
Guess Ill start reading your sequel
RWthefan chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
I only have one word to describe this story: EPIC.

Usually, as some people say, humans and dinosaurs meeting each other doesn't work. In this story, however, it sure does!

I enjoyed the story almost all the way through, and will eventually get to reading "BOSE II" when I decide to. Keep the writing coming!
chemistea chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
I just finished reading this today. Great story and I really love it! Littlefoot and the rest of his friends are really in character. I also love their adventures with Jason. Can't wait to read the part two of this.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
He screwed himself over big time! Great story so far going to keep reading!
JakeCrusher chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
The song "if we hold on together" is perfect for this chapter.
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Your Heavens eternity crystal seems to bear a striking resembalnce to the Triforce for "Zelda".

In fact the color Blue, Red and Green are the same colors affilitated with the Goddesses Naryu, Din, and Farfore.
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
dude your awesome and I would be honored if you read my story SACRED CHILDREN OF THE DRAGON and gave me a review
Zarrelion chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Having read the entire story, I can safely say that this is absolutely amazing.

Your descriptions of post-apocalyptic London are amazingly detailed. You also have a knack for writing fight scenes.

Again you have many small grammatical errors throughout the story but they do not render the story unreadable.
stephen chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
this story was great dude just great took me a while to finish it but i finally did. i have a question though you said for new story to begin the first one must end. are you going to make another story
Fab chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
very well written. A delight to read!
stephen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
dude this is awsome you could turn this into a movie although its pretty long. there are a cuple mistakes but so far so man made a master piece i'm still reading it though. keep up the good work