Reviews for Battle of the Sacred Essences
JAR chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was an amazing Fanfiction!
I loved how you wrote this! I also like how you brought a little
Dragon Ball Z into it!
Guess Ill start reading your sequel
RWthefan chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
I only have one word to describe this story: EPIC.

Usually, as some people say, humans and dinosaurs meeting each other doesn't work. In this story, however, it sure does!

I enjoyed the story almost all the way through, and will eventually get to reading "BOSE II" when I decide to. Keep the writing coming!
chemistea chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
I just finished reading this today. Great story and I really love it! Littlefoot and the rest of his friends are really in character. I also love their adventures with Jason. Can't wait to read the part two of this.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
He screwed himself over big time! Great story so far going to keep reading!
JakeCrusher chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
The song "if we hold on together" is perfect for this chapter.
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Your Heavens eternity crystal seems to bear a striking resembalnce to the Triforce for "Zelda".

In fact the color Blue, Red and Green are the same colors affilitated with the Goddesses Naryu, Din, and Farfore.
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
dude your awesome and I would be honored if you read my story SACRED CHILDREN OF THE DRAGON and gave me a review
Zarrelion chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Having read the entire story, I can safely say that this is absolutely amazing.

Your descriptions of post-apocalyptic London are amazingly detailed. You also have a knack for writing fight scenes.

Again you have many small grammatical errors throughout the story but they do not render the story unreadable.
stephen chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
this story was great dude just great took me a while to finish it but i finally did. i have a question though you said for new story to begin the first one must end. are you going to make another story
Fab chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
very well written. A delight to read!
stephen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
dude this is awsome you could turn this into a movie although its pretty long. there are a cuple mistakes but so far so man made a master piece i'm still reading it though. keep up the good work
Akozu Heiwa chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
He saved a lot of charachters! I liked the Disaster

at Thundering Fals part!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
"Suddenly, from down below, the opposite side to the four-legged creature, two brightly coloured curtains of light shot up and consumed the blue colour surrounding him in a perfectly even ratio. One red to the right and the other green to the left, both shining with the same glistening aura of the blue behind his own head."

I've come back to reread this story, and I must say that I never realized you used this style of foreshadowing so early in the story, nor that you did so so well. It's still, by far, one of my top ten Fanfiction for this WHOLE site!
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I can't believe I forgot to add this to my favorite stories list the first time I read through it!
Lbtfan chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I am mainly reveiwing the part called "Disaster At Thundering Falls". I'm glad Littlefoot was OK.