Reviews for Don't Let Go
K.C Daring chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I think it's Miroku's pov, the way you worded things and the choice of grammar makes me think of him. I think you should make a sequel anyway. If you have please tell me the title.
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
confusing but really really COOL i LOVE it
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
its sango

ah

*runs into door unconsious*
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Interesting. The poem itself is quite deep, with a sense of darkness that I can't quite describe. Not that I have to...the poem is very good.

I think personally that it's from Sango's point of view...because she's the one who often feels that she might lose her friends, especially after her friends have to deal with the possessed Kohaku...and she seems so much more introverted than the "jikan" Miroku...who, despite his problems, probably wouldn't feel the same sense of urgency about worrying about the fragility of their friendship...partly because he is more "used to making friends," and I should say "*ehem,* FRIENDS..." but yeah, on the other hand, Sango doesn't have anyone to comfort her when she's hurting, no outlet for the pain and the loss...and although Kirara could technically "hold her hand," she has no method by which to drown out her pain and sorrow...so yeah, that's the reason I say it's Sango...but I could be wrong.

And as to the overall rating, I'd say it was pretty good, although it didn't hit me the same way your "Where I Belong" did...(not really fair, because I just read the deepest angst fic tonight, and then hae to compare to another...sorry...) but yes, I still feel that it has more of a hope to be a happy ending, rather than the sheer angst that you might have intended for it. Great poem!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
it was ok, u shouldnt get any flamers, it was good
dadsnavygirl831 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*SQUEALS* That was so adorable! i lurv it I lurve ! Is adorable! Gonna go read your other stuffs now. _
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
whao! i'm with you, i an SO freaked out by this. why the heck am i in tears right now, i don't know. oh my gosh, do you know that i have goosebumps right now! love this. gosh. love it.
Akarui KH chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Lovely. Your stuff amazes me, Kitten Kisses.
I think it's Miroku, the main character/POV. Agreed?
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Is it Sango? That's who i felt it was...it was good
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Hey kitten! well i think its sango but i didnt review about the story i reviewed to say i noticed a lot of angsty stuff and i worry your life is starting to whirl like mines is. If it is please email me maybe we can find some solace in writing.
OR
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
is it from mirokus pov?
Uozumi chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I love it!

Uozumi
punk-rocker-sango chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I liked it. It was really good, but I have no idea who is who. Heck, it could be either or. You are good at writing. keep it up.
Noname chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Err, um, it's good? Well it is good, just really messed up. But that's okay, I'm messed up too! I think that it's from Sango's POV.
Matt chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
As with all your work, it was a pleasure to read. I think it's from Miroku's perspective. Mainly because it reminds me so much of one of the episodes (Is this where you got it from?). The one where Miroku accidentally widens the hole in his hand and then later he's so surprised because everyone was worried and he begins to realize some things. Excellent.