Reviews for BA Season 2: 23 to 26 - Retribution
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
beautiful sweet is song of soul a real song if so who sings it
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
this had me in tears
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
i new Goliath would show up and man do not mess with Elisa you would end up dead and poor Elisa it is going to take time to get over what happened she may never recover and delilah will they lose their daughter
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OH sh!tT Goliath is going to trip the city apart when he finds out not to mention peter and talon are not going to be happy ether
Carlalalita chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Another awesome epic!
MissGuided chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Glad Shadow made up his mind and I do think they make an adorable couple ... though it felt a bit forced in my opinion.
Mily chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Ah, great ending! It totally made up for the angst! _ Excellent story.
Mily chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Why did they have to die? It was so sad I cried and I had no idea who they were... ;
Lady1Venus chapter 4 . 3/24/2002
From what you said to me earlier, about this part I decided to read and other than the attempted rape, and the death of the clones it was really good. You did a good though with both disturbing scenes. I'm not much for tear jerkers but it was good. Nicely laid out. I especially like Goliath's anger on Thailog. Too bad though he didn't live and learn to not touch Goliath's family, to actually fear Goliath. I've only seen humans fear Goliath not Gargoyles. Good work.
Brian McCrary chapter 4 . 4/11/2001
A four-kleenex story. Great stuff!
The Barracuda chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
To: "Me" Yes, Goliath can weigh 700 hundred pounds. I checked this against animals in the world, and found that even siberian tigers can weigh up to 800 pounds, and still they're smaller than Goliath. He's 7 feet, 7 inches, with pure muscle, and plus wings and a tail, it is very conceivable that Goliath is 700 lbs. (I even considered leaving his weight at 750, but decided to bring it down some for Elisa's sake...)
Me chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
WHOA! And btw, Goliath cannot possibly weigh anywhere near 700 lbs. Maybe when he is in stone form but not when he's flesh. I think he'd probably be around 400 lbs, but "700 lbs" is plain outrageous.
Malkavien chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
*stands up and applauds* That was truly beautiful, dude. I felt my throat tightened, by reading this story. I could really relate to Delilah, there, for the loss of a dear friend.

Great character developpement on Shadow and Delilah, here.

As I was reading the passage of Song Of The Souls, I was listening to Nightwish's song "Two For Tragedy" (5th track on their 'Wishmaster' album). It fit so well with the situation!

I hoped that Demona would have been there for her daughter, though. Well, that'll perhaps be in upcoming episodes. What's on the slate, now that the Retribution arc is done, btw?

Can't wait for #27! I'm really starting weekends, now, because it means that I have to wait for the monday to be able to read a new Beginning Anew episode!

anyway, enough with that big review! till next time!
Dara chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
That was sweet. More.
Jozzy chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Amazing. I loved your description of the moon from the nursery window. The scene between Shadow and Delilah was beautiful. Write more.