Reviews for Right In Front Of Me
kyjori chapter 16 . 4/11
EVIL THIS SHOULD BE FINISHED. Great story so far, can you please write more
TheRealMrs.Bing chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Why did you stop writing this? It's really good and I want to know what happens
9 years later chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
This is so unfair why is this not finished YOU CANT DOOOO THIS TO PEOPPPLEEEEEEE
IWoC chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
STILL HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMEHOW GOTTEN INSPIRED TO FINISH THIS PARTICULAR FIC.

I'm happy to note that you're alive in 2013! YAY!

Have I mentioned that this story of yours have got me hooked on this rare ship? Do you know how hard it is to find quality fics to read like yours? It's like me being left in the Sahara and told to find water.

*sobs*
bekyg620 chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Omg I need more of this.
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Excuse me while I flip the hell out. I can't believe I just discovered this story 9 years later. Oh my GOD.

Perfect. Perfect tension and angst and perfect Chandler and Rachel.

Let me fall at your feet and cry. Are you alive? Will you ever get back to writing or am I going to have to imagine the end?

You made me fall in love with this pairing. Damn you.
FriendsWWE1 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE please! This is such a great story!
hpfan1987 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
This story is amazing! I'm so sad that you stopped! You're very talented!
010203 chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Hey! It's the me again! 010203 that is. HOLY SHIT YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND NSAD I FINESHED THIS STORY:(
010203 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Hi it's me! 010203! I use that fake user name for all stories and I left a review for this same story but for a different chapter. But anyway, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I got tired of reading that I was a naughty monkey for not leaving a review so here's one:)
This story is frealong awesome! I love it!
oklkjpj chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
what the hell! you left it at that? i have so many questions though, is she actually pregnant, what happens at the party, what happens to ross after he finds out about the baby, what happens to chandler after he finds out about the baby, and just generally what the heck is rachel gonna do! 8 years you dont update, 8 freaking years! damn you and your stupid hiatus! please just update this it is soooo good and the characters are so exact, so exactly like the series and i love it. so please for the love of god, UPDATE! thankyou :)
TimeToBeYour21 chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
No! I started reading this without realizing that you had left it unfinished! This is such a fantastic fic... I have always loved Randler, and you really brought it to life here. I wish you'd finish it, but I realize that the likelihood of that happening is slim to none since you've not updated in 7 1/2 years... Que sera sera, I suppose! Really well done though! Great work—of what was completed. :)
PeytonMariano chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
Noooooo! I just read this entire story, and you left it like this! Please finish this one day! I have to know what happens!
Justin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Five or six years ago when I first read this story, it actually changed my view of Friends. I realized that R/R are a terrible couple and that Monica is really pretty irritating with Chandler. I just re-read it after all those years and had forgotten just how good it is.

If you're going to finish any of your stories, please please please make it this one. It desperately needs an ending! I'll make you gourmet food if you finish it!