Reviews for Right In Front Of Me
herart chapter 16 . 6/23
Yep. I agree with the last review, although I didn't scream, just groan in my mind.

This fanfic is not anywhere finished, too many things to resolve and (Spoiler Alert) it complicated itself with Rachel and Ross getting together after the graduation video. It got frustrated to me since that point.
mecaka chapter 16 . 4/4
I screamed when I realized this was the last chapter. I screamed again when I saw it hadn't been updated since 2004. Damn it, this is not a good way for me to start reading Friends. (Yes, this is my first story in this fandom, and I'm so mad right now I want to delete the memory of reading it from my brain. It's too perfect, of course it doesn't have an ending... There's something wrong with every story, this one couldn't be the best thing ever AND have an ending...)
please please please finish this please ive read this three times now and i need you to finish please ):
Katelyn chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
well at least he didn't hooked up with Monica as yet here, it would make it worse than it is. Rachel and Chandler personality are to different to be together, they don't suit, she is a spoiled rich girl who relies on her daddy's money, and he has a lot of security issues and self doubt, just like Monica, they are more suited for each other and can understand each other better, and i read another fanfic where Rachel turns out to be Chandler's half brother and the thought of that is just EWWWW. You write well but I wish you would focus on better plot with better pairings.
Friends fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
In tow the flashback, it was not the idea of making out with chandler that came to rachel's mind; it was actually the idea of making out with someone other than barry since she was starting tl have doubts.
If rachel seeking comfort in chandler was not wierd enough, her getting impressed by him in bed was totally ridiculous.. have you not seen friends honestly? Almost half of the jokes about chandler were related to how bad he was at sex..
For eg. Watch tow 5 steaks and an eggplant
monica was impressed only because probably he got better in 4th season after monica taught him about the 7 erogenous zones..
Mirimea chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Well damn. I started reading without knowing If it was completed and I guess it turns out its not. I'm guessing writing the conclusion isn't a priority for you this long after the last update and I totally understand bevare I've been there myself. Buuut, anyway, I loved this!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
i cannot BELIEVE you havent finished writing this

this is like drugs - you dont know how long i have shipped rachel/chandler

DAMMNIT good woman, you hAVE to finish this
kyjori chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
EVIL THIS SHOULD BE FINISHED. Great story so far, can you please write more
TheRealMrs.Bing chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Why did you stop writing this? It's really good and I want to know what happens
9 years later chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
This is so unfair why is this not finished YOU CANT DOOOO THIS TO PEOPPPLEEEEEEE
IWoC chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
STILL HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMEHOW GOTTEN INSPIRED TO FINISH THIS PARTICULAR FIC.

I'm happy to note that you're alive in 2013! YAY!

Have I mentioned that this story of yours have got me hooked on this rare ship? Do you know how hard it is to find quality fics to read like yours? It's like me being left in the Sahara and told to find water.

*sobs*
bekyg620 chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Omg I need more of this.
reeroy chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Excuse me while I flip the hell out. I can't believe I just discovered this story 9 years later. Oh my GOD.

Perfect. Perfect tension and angst and perfect Chandler and Rachel.

Let me fall at your feet and cry. Are you alive? Will you ever get back to writing or am I going to have to imagine the end?

You made me fall in love with this pairing. Damn you.
FriendsWWE1 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
UPDATE please! This is such a great story!
hpfan1987 chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
This story is amazing! I'm so sad that you stopped! You're very talented!