Reviews for Just A Little
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
*Smiles* Interesting.
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw, that was cute.

I much like the repitition at the end of each verse. Very nice job.
plainwhitelie chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
iT WAS CUTE!
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I like it but the last one makes the whole thing seem so sad that one is mean*pouts*
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Hey, it wasn't that bad...just need to watch the quotes. If it's a poem, you don't need to quote your phrases, make it into phrases. Like for example:

Inuyasha always yells at us,

Telling us to hurry along.

And I ask myself, wondering,

If I am truly that helpless...

Just a little, I tell myself...

Just a little...

I guess you could say I think the quotes make it feel almost like it was supposed to be part of a short (or really short) story, instead of part of a poem. By eliminating quotes, it has a little more "personal" feel, to me. Try it, and if you don't like it, you can just ignore it, but I think it makes poetry that much deeper.

Overall, the theme and the idea stick, just lose the quotes! _ A good one overall!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
didn't suck ATALL!

wierd? yes. bad? HECK no! good? most deffinatly!

WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Aw! that was so cute Sniffles I love your writing, its the best
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
i liked it
Werewolves are People Too chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
o, i dont think it's weird. i think you should make like a long story out of it, you know? Sango's POV. i like it!
Yura of the demon hair chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
It was ok. better than some other things i've read.
I am Sango chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Aww... that was sad. You could tell that her mood changing from mainly happy, to so sad in the end. I liked this poem! It's so sad and cute! Jaa bai bai!
the demon exterminator, Sango
ReverberatingSilence chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i must say it wasnt one of ur best writing, but yet it was still good, nice ending. i like endings like dat.
-mKs
Death Scythe X-9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
It was pretty bad. It made a little sense i guess. I love how Miroku is like a pimp in the show. It's hilarious. He tries to touch Sango's butt and she like slaps the crap outta him.
Question:If you could answer me please?
How long does it take for an update to be posted.
Kawaiidustbunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
That was so sad! Stupid Miroku! You should make miroku the one sad! It is his own fault! I hope you continue to write poetry!
Dusty
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
bad? nonononononono! that was not bad, it was very good! described Sangos POV greatly