Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
Moghedien17 chapter 34 . 6/29/2005
Well. I have to say that your two novels are possibly the best sixth and seventh year fics that I've ever read, and I've read a lot. With that said, there's a couple things I've noticed throughout the course of the fics. For one, this was in the 6th year, why would Harry and the Bright Sparks have never seen the Dragons play before? Surely they would have attended other games besides their own. And secondly, why didn't Harry use the Marauder's Map to locate the vampires... well, actually, I suppose that wouldn't have worked too well, being who they were, but it seems logical for them to have tried. Well, other then that, both of your novels were awesomely great. I heard you were going to do a third? Please hurry! :)
Rivenn chapter 34 . 6/27/2005
verry interestin ending, it would have been a bit better if maby you had expanded that epilouge and maby shown harry getting hitched or maby done a 11 years in the future thing. but still an awsome story.
Rivenn chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
i was just pondering something rather interesting, your little prophesy concerning the dada job was a bit flawed. Ron couldnt be the 6th descendant of gryffindor because acording to that prophecy gryffindor's heir would defeate slytherins heir. and we all know ron cannot defeat voldemort. im guessing you purposley tried to mislead us. btw im only on ch13 so if my theory is correct or not i have no clue but im guessing you left a few things out on purpose. for instance you never said that the 6th descendant would be a direct descendant of gryffindor, so therefore it could be an indirect descendant. according to your logic the weasleys are gryffindors descendants so that also mean that in some small part harry is a descendant of gryffindor. however if this is your train of thought then there is a flaw because harry is related to the weasleys through a cousin of molly prewit. therefore no blood relation to arthur weasley who im assuming is where the gryffindor blood comes from.

so as far as i can tell inorder for this whole prophecy thing to actually work the prewits would have to the gryffindor heirs which follows logic because both gideon and fabion were in gryffindor. and the issue with harry almost being sorted into slytherin can easily be explained by simple lack of knowledge. the sorting hat reads your mind and can see all the knowledge in it. therefore it simply read that harry had no living reletives except for the dursleys and accepted that as fact. because ron is a few months older than harry it would make ron the 665th and harry the 6th descendant then ginny the 667th. this explains the curse rather well and also supports the idea that it doesnt have to be the direct descendant. infact if the gryffindor blood does come from the prewits then harry is the direct descendant while ron is the indirect heir. according to medievil rules a female's child is not the direct heir as long as another male of the same generation is alive. therefore the muggle cousin which im assuming was actually an aunt or uncle to molly because he would have had to be in the generation before molly in order to have a child molly's age. or he could be the same generation as molly if he was born while his parents were young and she was born when hers were older. we do know she was the youngest prewit so that theory is supported. any who im rambeling now so i shall stop, but i am pondering this theory with your prophecy, if my theory is wrong then your writeing is flawed. or there is another possibility that i havent thought of yet, which is entireley possible because im not omnipotent and i havent finished reading your story yet. i just thought id give you my predictions and thoughts before i read any farther.

Dawn Vesper chapter 34 . 6/26/2005
wow i read this story ages ago but never reviewed so id like to thank you for all the hard work you put itno this story its awsome! it evolved a lot from the first one i really enjoyed reading it maybe you could do a post-hogwarts continued thing!
tigerguy03 chapter 34 . 6/17/2005
wonderful sequel i loved the first story hp and flight of the phoenix and i love this story also i love the way that you were intering ht einfo of egypt so subtley oh and the last chap i thought fantastic the way you put hp in the role of sev snape and used the begining speach as a cliff hanger bubye now and yet again wonderful
FallingWithGhosts chapter 34 . 6/16/2005
its over noo... lol. i have to say that i thought that the first couple of chapters of Phoenix's Flight started out a bit slow, but i was proved totally and utterly wrong quite quickly. this sequel carried on really well and i loved the whole snape/harry guardian bond thing and how it developed. also the final battle: i dont think ive ever read anything where someones had it take place in his mind! (which btw i thought was a v. cool idea- especially the hall of memories with the spiders..)

and of course, you brought sirius back! yay!

btw - did you think up the Khepri creatures or were they actually something in egyptian mythology?
fiery shadows chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Kristine Thorne chapter 34 . 6/1/2005
I would have left you a review for this before, but wasn't letting me. This was a fabulously written story, as I knew it would be after reading the first. I did wonder from the beginning of the vampire stuff if it was Ivy, but the twist of having Snape as one worked brilliantly. Very well done.
Mpro1 chapter 34 . 5/29/2005
I love this story so much! Hours I've spent reading this, and never once gotten bored. By the way, I don't want to be mean or anything, but you spelled Thank you wrong. It's two words, but no biggy. I think your story will survive! Write more!
stealingsociety09 chapter 34 . 5/23/2005

I just read both of your stories, and all I can say is...WOW! you are an incredible writer. I love your stories, they are magnificent. You have managed to write two sequels that go above and beyond what JKR could do, granted, she gave you the characters and whatnot, but still, I have a feeling you're way of telling this story is going to be better than JRKs. The plot for both of your stories were incredible. You had so many different things going on at once, yet it wasn't ovewhelming at all. I loved the end where Harry thought he got the DADA job, that was really funny. I certainly didn't see that coming. The final battle was written better than I could've ever imagined. Your description of Harry's mind was so well written. Plus the whole idea...I would've never been able to come up with something like that. You did an amazing job.
Cheelalaucha chapter 12 . 5/17/2005
Very awesome - times 1,0... I really thought it was great how you left with the lingering thret of You-Know-Who. I loved both stories, and I am hardly able to contain myself while I wait for "H. of H."! Please get it to all your fans soon!
chaos dragon chapter 34 . 5/17/2005
rocked. truly rocked. off to read more of your things. taa.
richardhorrigan chapter 34 . 4/26/2005

Just... wow.

I love your story, normally I'm not a huge fan of non-slash writing, but this was perfect. Can't wait to read more of your stuff...
Kally23765 chapter 34 . 4/20/2005
Hi I've just finished rereading, I've been inspired by this story and would really love to see more. Kainda and Peter are such great characters and I love Snape!

Mickle chapter 34 . 4/13/2005
Holy Freaking Crap! This was absolutely amazing. I can safely compare you to JK Rowling... Your stories fit so perfectly with her style of writing... You have to do some post-school Harry Potter tales!
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »