Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
ChicagoMyth chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
one of the best series I've read. I enjoyed it!
xxnarufanxx chapter 34 . 7/24/2012
awesome story! you are a really talented writer! thankk you so much for sharing this with us!
NBB chapter 34 . 5/19/2012
Amazing ! Really enjoyed reading this! Thanx for the great story ! :)
TickleMeNot chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
Just what the heck is wrong with Ron? Why is he so agressive now?
Rocco chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Harry was of age during the scene with the wine. Also at the end of the chapter u said they returned to the future, but shouldn't it me the present. Other than that good stories so far.
shut chapter 34 . 6/13/2011
I've just finished reading The whole series (Phoenix's and Khepri)

And I must tell you how amazing this story is ! you got me hooked to this story for a couple of days (until I finished reading ).

I always love reading an original story line, and this one was just awesome ! the guardian bond , and the Khepri and all of the relationsips.. pure awesomeness! Well done !
Hazpotsfan chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
Ahhh can't believe i've finished it! :( :( this was so unbelievably AMAZING! well done for writing such an amazing series! :) xx
Hazpotsfan chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
i love sneezy! i want an opsittop!
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
LOL love the tshirt!
Killiya chapter 34 . 5/6/2011
Probably one of the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read. You made me laugh, cry, hopeful, angry... You are certainly an amazing writer and it had been a joy to read your fanfictions. I hope you are still writing because you are filled with talent.

Thank you!
Killiya chapter 34 . 5/6/2011

Thank you!
Iaveina chapter 34 . 5/5/2011
I've spent the better (and I really do mean the better) part of 4 days re-reading this fic and it's sequel...and I'm glad I did.

Occassionally I scroll down my favourites list and pick a fic to re-read...and I was shocked to discover how much I actually remembered about the two fics! Mainly Harry and the Weasley's family connection, the Quidditch League (although I couldn't originally remember their team name but I remembered that Draco designed the uniforms...), the optissop's (and I remembered that Sneezy wasn't who he seemed), Kibbles, the whole finale to this fic...

Fantastic fics! D
Rhyselle chapter 34 . 2/13/2011
Wow! I thought the first story in this series was great, but this was just absolutely AWESOME! I loved the complexity of the plot! It was so multilayered that it kept me totally absorbed, and I couldn't wait to click into each chapter to see what happened next.

I know it's been 7 years since you finished this fanfic, but it has definitely stood the test of time!

I particularly liked the Judgment and the Final Battle between Harry and Voldemort. The use of Egyptian mythology in this story was a first for me in all the fanfics I've read. Thank you for your originality!

This is going on my re-read list and I'll be recommending it to my friends.
A Reader chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Brilliant. This and its prequel were very good and posessed a nice kind of dignity that most fanfics lack. Peter might just be my most favorite fanfic-invented character of all time. I kind of want to find a ghost brother-guardian now... sigh...

Thanks for a great couple of stories.

~F.
Harriet Telcontar Holmes chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I spent every free moment of the last week or so reading both your stories and they're two of the best Harry Potter AU fanfics that I've ever read. I particularly like the way you describe Harry's relationship with Snape and Alrister is now my favourite OC ever. I really like his sense of humour. It is, of course, always nice to read fanfics with a good writing style and grammar because I'm learning the language now (I'm German) and it's sometimes hard to understand sentences that are grammatically incorrect. 10/10 :-)
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »