Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
ThePip6 chapter 34 . 12/24/2009
Hey

I really liked this, the way you did Harry was amazing, and I'm glad you found a good way to bring Draco and Snape in. It was a fixating read and I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us poor mortals.

Keep writing

thepip
IdSayWhyNot chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
This just has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read, together with the conversation Harry's friends shared about killing Luna with a spoon. Dude, you've got a flair for comedy, I'll give you that.

I hope the rest of the story is just as funny and I'm hoping to see some fighting too. Maybe Harry won't be such a pussy when the next fight breaks out and, rather than lying down tied back to back with Severus, he will actually do SOMETHING. At the very least he could, I don't know...cheer his allies on? Maybe have him wearing a pink tu-tu or something. ANYTHING is better than being tied up.

All the best,

IdSayWhyNot
LilyOng chapter 34 . 10/8/2009
best story i have read in quite a while. The Pheonix's Flight is also very good. I can't believe i never found this story before. Keep up the good work.
emilyaka chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
This is something like the 10th time I've read your two stories, and they are still as fantastic as ever. I'm constantly introducing new people to your stories, because I stil consider them better than JK's last two books... and I know how sacreligious that kind of statement can be! Anyway, you may not remember, but we had a conversation a few years ago about Snape when he ran off at the end of JK's book 6 - I'm so glad he turned out to be a good guy!

I do hope you consider writing some more stories, you are very talented. Emily
Starrarose chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
"You're right. Everybody out, we need to keep them all safe and untouched until the ministry arrive."

Fidelus charm? Typo since the ministry can't find Grimmauld place?
AnonKaindra chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I LOVED this fanfic...read it all in one go!

Really hoping for a sequel!

Keep on writing, you definitely have a creative spark.

;-)
AnonKaindra chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
Hey,

These stories are absolutely amazing! But I really don't see how Cornelius Fudge could replace Dumbledore, lol, just because of a suspicion of Snape! I don't buy Ivy's bribe, sorry.

I LOVE how you made Snape a vampire though: totally fits!

Thanks for the great story!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Another great chapter
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Just had to read this story again. It is that good. And I do love the first part of this story.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 34 . 10/5/2008
An absolutely wonderful sequel! Just brilliant. I enjoyed reading this so much, well done :D
Eva-Maria chapter 34 . 9/23/2008
That's just wonderful! I'm so so happy I found this Fanfiction, I think in a listing of Severitus stories somewhere, but I'm not sure. Anyways, it was a lot of fun reading this, you really pulled me into your world! You've lightened up a few days of my life (even if I had to cry quite often! Poor Harry!) and so thank you very very much for writing and sharing this story! :)
Eva-Maria chapter 33 . 9/23/2008
What an ncredible ending! What could possibly come after that now? This is really great, especially with the story of Voldmorts heart. If Snape ever found out, he'd kill Sirius. :)
Eva-Maria chapter 31 . 9/23/2008
Perfect! It's all just so perfect! Wonderful how you've wrapped it all together.

I do hope Harry NEWTs aren't too bad? I mean, that would be so... unfair... after everything else?
Eva-Maria chapter 29 . 9/23/2008
I'm dying with the suspense! How you managed to get the story to this point so... quickly and yet completely conclusive, I have no idea. But I must read on now.
Eva-Maria chapter 27 . 9/23/2008
But the letter! Copy it, post it all over the school, something! PLEASE!
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »