Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
Eva-Maria chapter 26 . 9/23/2008
Poor Harry! I am a big fan of justice and I hope that the ministry is gonna get what they deserve in the end!
Eva-Maria chapter 23 . 9/23/2008
Oh my God! I think I haven't laughed this much this hard for a long time! This chapter is just marvellous! Snape in teh boot alone... but the scene where he and Harry come out of the castle to the sight you described - priceless! Very surreal but so funny. And then at the road side stop... "kids in a toystore" indeed!

Honestly, you did a wonderful job on this chapter! It is incredibly funny, well-written and introduces a new plot. I think I'm gonna have to go read it again now...
Eva-Maria chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Wow, that info about the ankh is certainly interesting! I hope they find something soon. It's jsut so aweful that noone else believes Harry, very frustrating. But they'll manage on their own, they always do.

Btw I had the last few chapters printed cause I was on the train and wanted to read more, so this isn't about this chapter precisely, but... I'm not sure I agree with Harry screaming and trying to run from the vampire in the dungeons the way he did. This is after all the same boy who faced a basilisk at 12, dementors at 13 and a dragon at 14 years old. I think that as a 17 year old, he would be much more level-headed, not to mention quick, and do something to defend himself and attack, or at the very leats, stay calm. Right?

But fanfiction authors are like gods that way, so ... ;)
Eva-Maria chapter 17 . 9/22/2008
Is Harry daft? The exact moment before he felt Snape doing something dangerous, Khepri decided Hogwarts was to bring and did something weird! Isn't it obvious that Khepri had something to do with what happened in the dungeons? Maybe he MADE Snape attack the girl.

Something I wonder about all the time is how it should happen though, as I believe that when Harry read up on Vampires in the restricted section, the book said that it was Muggle Fiction that vampires would attack people for blood and that in fact, Vampires require a willing donor! So? That don't fit! Right now I hate that the story is finished, for I will not receive an answer to these questions!

Btw I just have to mention that there is no such thing as a "Slytherin Tower". There is a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw Tower, but the Slytherins live in the dungeons...

It's all greatly infuriating and mysterious. I can't wait to read more! Such a pity that half of the story is already over!
Eva-Maria chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
Aw! I could cry!
Eva-Maria chapter 15 . 9/22/2008
Alright so they cleared it up. I'm still not happy.
Eva-Maria chapter 15 . 9/22/2008
Okay, again, I haven't read until the end, but...

What are they, five? In one review I wrote that I though Ron was behaving as horrible as Draco did before his father died. Well, I take it back. Ron is behaving as horrible as Draco FULL STOP. No good person could ever play with anothers feelings and emotions like that. It's not comparable to other things that happened, like what Cho did, because Malfoy has evil intent guiding his actions and the only thing he thinks of is his revenge with no regard for others.

I really think Harry should find new friends. I really find this more extreme than I can tell. If I were Harry I don't think I could look Malfoy in the eye anymore, much less be friends with him.

No the thing with the love potion WAS funny and in comparison quite harmless. More like a joke of the Weasly variety. Why could he not have done that from the start? He just wanted Ron humiliated, but now all he has achieved is to make Ron hate him even more and to break a little girls heart. I think he'll have to watch out for whatever Ginny might consider a proper revenge... *evil grin*

Really, why can they not behave like the adults they want to be treated as. Then again, adults do shit like this all the time. I'm just so horribly disappointed and disgusted with both of them. I think a few howlers from Mrs Weasly are in order! Generally I don't like people who "squeal", but in this case maybe it wuld be in everyones best interest if Harry told Molly everything. Gosh I'm angry. I wish I were McGonnagal and could make them REALLY regret their immature decisions.

What you do to me! I desperately hope that in lieu of your readers things calm down and justice is served, VERY soon.

On a sidenote, I agree with Hermiony, it's so sweet of Harry to stop playing Quidditch! I think maybe Kainda could have put up more of a protest, but then again, she's got it really hard...
Eva-Maria chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
Wow. Me Huge Vampire Fan. Okay that sounds bad, but you know, it's the sort of "I really like Buffy and stuff" kind of way ;)

But you SHOCKED me. Not that it were to farfetched for Snape to be a vampire, but it totally came out of nowhere. And school's only just started and already I really don't like Madam Ivy, and there's a mistery to solve and vampires in the school!

In addition, you have now made me hate Ron completely! Such a biggot and racist! He's afraid of what he cannot understand or control, and translates that into anger and lashing out. I know people claim that it's a part of human nature to be afarid of things they don't understand, but imo it's really a character flaw not to try to "watch and learn" at the very least. I mean everybody has prejudices, but Ron cannot even reflect on his actions and realize he's making mistakes! Ron could have proven such inner strength if only he'd deal differently with Malfoy, but alas, it's seems it is not meant to be. But I wish he would get what's coming to him. He deserves a good tongue lashing.

I am patiently waiting for quidditsch, btw and for Madam Pomfrey and Snape to heal up Kaindas belly and be done with it!

Awesome story so far, just like the first one!
Eva-Maria chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
Someone should beat it into Rons head that he is behaving every bit as horrible and despicable as Malfoy always did before his father died. It's truly mean of him to be so very resentful. Forgiveness is a virtue he has yet to learn about. His flawed charcter coming out like this, really makes me not like him. I do hope Harry stands firmly with Draco, even if he remains as neutral as possible, he should make it clear that it doesn't bother him at all that Draco is part veela. Ron calling him a Mudblood was really disgusting!
Eva-Maria chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
I wonder where you got your inspiration for the new Muggle Studies Professor! Also wonder, what happened to Nevilles birthday present for Harry, did Harry take it with him? But a plant couldn't be put into a trunk, right? I'm confused. And it has been a month since Harrys birthday, shouldn't the pet have long since emerged? It wasn't ever mentioned again :( It sounded so cute!

Sneezy is great though, I want him!
Eva-Maria chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I just got the shock of my life! Really, those last few lines are the stuff horror movies are made off. Gosh.

But what good are prophetic dreams anyways, if you never remember what's in them?

Oh, maybe I should mention, I do still have all my hair, but I'm quite angry with Harry now...
Eva-Maria chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
This has happened so often in the books, and it is really frustrating! I mean when something weird happens around Harry and noone really believes him, and then he gets the chance to tell someone who he can expect to take him seriously and he just doesn't! I do hope he uses this chance to talk to Dubledore about the face or I am going to rip out all my hair AND something like the horror with the dog-toy/Peeves-thingy and the heliopath is going to happen again! I can just see it now...
Eva-Maria chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
You really took me by surprise there, but I guess it's because of my own stupidity, since it is 2008 now, and this was written four years ago. Obviously, the solution is not going to be horcruxes *lol*

It'll be so exciting to see what you came up with! You've proven a marvelous imagination already with all the things you made up for this series. The Oppsitops and the fluffy plant pet thing and heliopaths, toad-people and the flying-potion, doubling coins, and Peeves history and magical guardians... really, it's all quite amazing! Don't often get to see things like that in fanfiction.
Eva-Maria chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
*totally cracked up at*:It was like toast-flavoured ice cream - just not meant to be!

Eva-Maria chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh, there's a sequel! :) *happy jump* BTW I want an Oppsitop!
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »