Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
Jeanie Bottle chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
I love it! You gonna continue soon, mate? It's pretty good.
Jeanie Bottle chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
I love it! You gonna continue soon, mate? It's pretty good.
Believe chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
I've been looking forward to this sequel sice i finished reading the Pheonix's Flight, and it's off to a great start. No idea why but i found the image of Draco yelping and falling out of bed really funny, i was giggling at the screen for ages. What can i say? it's been a long day.

Anyway...this chapter was good, a nice happy start to the story, but i can't wait till things really kick off.

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter, Believe x
SilverShadow21 chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
omg! YES, I AM SO HAPPY! ... YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA~! *grabs velvet and kisses her like a lunatic who drank five sips of harry's love potion* i love u i love u i love u, but of course, i love snape more ... mwhaahaha. it's a beautiful start to the story, so many clues and so many hidden secrets. and so many SNAPES IN THE FIRST-FREAKIN-CHAPTER! lol, i love the t-shirt idea. i have no constructive critisism for now ... but i'll be waiting, cuz im gonna die with excitement ... AHAH! dont make snape fall in love, ok? it wouldnt be like him, anyways ... i mean, he already had his heart broken and shattered by that .. wad of chewing gum u find stuck on the underside of the school desks ... no, she's even lower than that, she's FUNGUS! running off with that Rookwood ... hmph, poor severus, his emotions are so fragile. *sighs* i love the title too. did u know im egyptian? yes yes, and im also in love with ankhs. ive got one as a necklace right now. mwahhahahaa. omg, too much ... good luck, and UPLOAD MORE! x (to sevvie, of course!)
Anna L. Black chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Oh, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I'm so happy that you're continuing, I love your stories!

It was such a wonderful chapter!

I wonder what is it with the nightmares - but I'll have to wait to find out, won't I? :)

Update soon!
Sophie H chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
To Vel.

im a new reader and i must say both of your stories are FANTASTIC i love them! The Pheonix's flight is one of tne best stories ive read on Fan Fiction in ages! WRITE MORE! MORE, MORE, MORE! please! im begging you!

please carr on writing.
sherry chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
HAHAHAHAH! this chapter made me laugh so hard! i really liked this sequel! I hope you keep it up, and...maybe you won't like hearing it...but i hope you can update as fast as possible. :)
Zenix chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Good start, hope this can live up to it's prequel (a big ask I know)
mirie chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
oh i'm so excited! from the looks of the first chapter, this sequel could be even better than its predecessor. i love the "getting in touch with his feminine side snape" shirt - i laughed like an idiot for two minutes after i read that part. keep up the good work!
DarkLordLongbottom chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Hey I've been reading your other story since it started and I couldn't wait for this one. So far it is as good as the other. I hope it gets even better. Just thought I would let you know your a great writer. And keep up the good work.

*DarkLordlongbottem
Aerospace chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Don't have much to say. I'm just so excited that you have the new story up. I loved Phoenix's Flight and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Wynjara chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Good start! I like the love potion explanations (it doesn't hurt that I love Kainda), and it's always nice for Harry to have a good birthday.
Ailene chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Oh, yay, the sequel is here! I really liked the Phoenix's Flight and it looks like the sequel is as good, so far anyway. Good to see you writing it and I'm glad I caught it. Update soon!
Sara Ane chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
WWE! I'm the first reveiwer! ( I think) Ok, I will keep it short. I LOVED your last fic and a LOVE this one already! Keep up the good work!
alston chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
ahh well a great start to a long awaited (well not really that long) sequal! I have every ounce of faith that this story will be just a fantastic as 'Pheonix's Flight'! i liked the image of draco waking up with rumpled hair and the ottsitops are spectacular! i smile every time you write something about them! _ well, update soon!
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »