Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ankh of Khepri
SilverShadow21 chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
omg! YES, I AM SO HAPPY! ... YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA~! *grabs velvet and kisses her like a lunatic who drank five sips of harry's love potion* i love u i love u i love u, but of course, i love snape more ... mwhaahaha. it's a beautiful start to the story, so many clues and so many hidden secrets. and so many SNAPES IN THE FIRST-FREAKIN-CHAPTER! lol, i love the t-shirt idea. i have no constructive critisism for now ... but i'll be waiting, cuz im gonna die with excitement ... AHAH! dont make snape fall in love, ok? it wouldnt be like him, anyways ... i mean, he already had his heart broken and shattered by that .. wad of chewing gum u find stuck on the underside of the school desks ... no, she's even lower than that, she's FUNGUS! running off with that Rookwood ... hmph, poor severus, his emotions are so fragile. *sighs* i love the title too. did u know im egyptian? yes yes, and im also in love with ankhs. ive got one as a necklace right now. mwahhahahaa. omg, too much ... good luck, and UPLOAD MORE! x (to sevvie, of course!)
Anna L. Black chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Oh, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I'm so happy that you're continuing, I love your stories!

It was such a wonderful chapter!

I wonder what is it with the nightmares - but I'll have to wait to find out, won't I? :)

Update soon!
Sophie H chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
To Vel.

im a new reader and i must say both of your stories are FANTASTIC i love them! The Pheonix's flight is one of tne best stories ive read on Fan Fiction in ages! WRITE MORE! MORE, MORE, MORE! please! im begging you!

please carr on writing.
sherry chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
HAHAHAHAH! this chapter made me laugh so hard! i really liked this sequel! I hope you keep it up, and...maybe you won't like hearing it...but i hope you can update as fast as possible. :)
Zenix chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
Good start, hope this can live up to it's prequel (a big ask I know)
mirie chapter 2 . 11/19/2003
oh i'm so excited! from the looks of the first chapter, this sequel could be even better than its predecessor. i love the "getting in touch with his feminine side snape" shirt - i laughed like an idiot for two minutes after i read that part. keep up the good work!
DarkLordLongbottom chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Hey I've been reading your other story since it started and I couldn't wait for this one. So far it is as good as the other. I hope it gets even better. Just thought I would let you know your a great writer. And keep up the good work.

*DarkLordlongbottem
Aerospace chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Don't have much to say. I'm just so excited that you have the new story up. I loved Phoenix's Flight and I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Wynjara chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Good start! I like the love potion explanations (it doesn't hurt that I love Kainda), and it's always nice for Harry to have a good birthday.
Ailene chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Oh, yay, the sequel is here! I really liked the Phoenix's Flight and it looks like the sequel is as good, so far anyway. Good to see you writing it and I'm glad I caught it. Update soon!
Sara Ane chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
WWE! I'm the first reveiwer! ( I think) Ok, I will keep it short. I LOVED your last fic and a LOVE this one already! Keep up the good work!
alston chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
ahh well a great start to a long awaited (well not really that long) sequal! I have every ounce of faith that this story will be just a fantastic as 'Pheonix's Flight'! i liked the image of draco waking up with rumpled hair and the ottsitops are spectacular! i smile every time you write something about them! _ well, update soon!
Matt46 chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
Wow. I just read all of "The Phoenix's Flight" (in 2 days lol) and couldn't wait to start this. This will be a little review for all of "The Phoenix's Flight" and the first chapter here, because I didn't start to read until you finished it. Your work is excellent, in my mind it is right up there with the work of Barb (the psychic serpent trilogy. if you haven't read it, you must) and *gasp* JK Rowling.

I can't wait to read more of this, when I start to read your stories, I just can't stop. :) I read the first 25 chapters of "The Phoenix's Flight" in 1 sitting, so it's going to be hard for me to wait for new chapters on this to come out. But I think I can manage. ;)

I also love the way you made the character Kainda. She seems the perfect match for Harry, even more than Ginny (who I think he will end up pairing with in the real books). When we all thought she was going to die, I was going to wait until the end and if she did, write a dissapointed email. But I guess I don't have to. Can't wait for more of Kainda in the story, her wit is great.

The way you wrote the Siege of Hogwarts, it was great. The only thing that I was wondering after it was done is, "Where was Dumbledore durning this?" Surley, after the duplicating curse was broken, he would have been out in the fray cauing havok. I would love to see Dumbledore in battles with Death Eaters (he can't harm Voldemort, so there's no real point to duel him). If you could incorpertate Dumbledore vs. Mass of Death Eaters I will...um...ug...write more reviews. :p

Keep up the excellent work!
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93