Reviews for Gundam Wing Final Battle
CrimpMu SPF chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
sqUids are freins nt food,.
YFIQ chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
No, not the penguins...anything but the penguins!

Why do the penguins have to die? Even if they live in Antarctica but still, the penguins...WHY?

In a more serious note, hilarious piece.
Sraosha chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Now this was an epic battle. May those penguins rest in peace, no matter which pole they live in.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013

Excalibur
From the United K
I'm looking for heaven
I'm going to California

Rule 34 rfo Excalbi8rur Siberbots of Ps1 though Cybertbots of Jin Kazumiyayamafatalfcallfgdidt kool

M. Night Scamallamadingdong / Ranma 2/1 1/2 2/1 though yet what Engrish murterfurker du yu speak entity chatspeak SNES GENESIS OF THE SEAGY G SEGAY GENOICE GENOCIE

SEGAY GENOCIDE
PAINIS chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Penguins live in Antarctica.
Dragonhunter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I think my heart stopped beating. That was too amazing to believe...*Smacks self in head* Nope, I'm not hallucinating. It was really that awesome.

~Dragonhunter
Chris646 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
There are no penguins in the North Pole.
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You are the greatest author this world has ever seen and words cannot even begin to describe how epic this story is. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a literary degenerate and wouldn't know a good story even if it hit them on the face.

You are going straight to my favourite authors list. I salute you.
VaginaMuffinGeneral chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
KAWAII_
NoZones chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
If only the real Gundam Wing could be this epic.
Left-Winged Seraph chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
It's been years since I've been compelled to review something, but I must thank you for giving me such a good laugh this morning.

Holy crap, I'm in tears.

You are utterly brilliant, good sir. XD
Trivea chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I... I actually feel braincells dying. That is surreal.

Please be a troll.

Because otherwise... erm... please be the end.
NexAngelus405 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
omg this is epic! everything you write is epic! I just know if you were to write your own novel and have it published, every bookstore would be sold out of copies on the first day!