Reviews for A rose by any other name
Rose chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Amazing story! Haven't reviewed much stories in a while so I thought you deserved praise aha Not gonna lie but I was very tearful at the end, love the Romeo and Juliet theme!
najashi scarlet chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
He got shpt on his shoulder he wouldn't die cuz of that it made me cry :'(
Momohatespeach chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
you scared me at the last came from my EYES!
Reesa Uchiha chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
i really loved it
Monkey-Bear-07 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Tis was a great story! sequel! :)
Areyasha chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! loved it :D

I mean.. it was so cool and and :P

I really like reading it especially the “Well Boxer boy let’s hit the road.” part was funny and Ryanna had a cool attitude

i think its really cool how you entangled the romeo juliet story into it and the end was nervewreckening, i really thought oh man this is a bad ending! and then it was a dream YAY

:D good job
LalaMoped chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
I almost cried! That was so sad in the last chapter...

Amazing fanfiction, by the way.

~LM
HannibalFrost chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
wow, that was good... the last chapter had me all choked up. but yea... very nice job.. i hope to see more from you.
bb chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
plz have a sequel p-lz plz plz make it long!
Last Night's Eyeliner chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
I swear I reviewed this... maybe it was one of your other fics, I dunno. Point is, I spent a while looking for this fic again because I love it so much!

*-Crowsi-*
Michelle chapter 12 . 3/30/2004
hey loved this story and i would love for you to write a sequel. you are one of the best writers i've ever read stories from so keep it up.
TwitchySeaHorse chapter 11 . 3/25/2004
Im afraid I might hafta kill you...POST CHAPTER 12! ;) heheh
TwitchySeaHorse chapter 9 . 3/17/2004
that was good...PLEASE UPDATE...although...i am getting a tad bit jealous...Trunks w/someone else? hehe
Swtaznbj34 chapter 8 . 3/4/2004
loved the chapter its kool to read this cause im readin romeo and juliet at skool rite now lol
Nyce456 chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
I really love the fic, it very good. I also have a fic called warriors of legends when you can a chance can you read and review it. But like I said great story keep up the good work.