Reviews for In the Morning, She Dances
r chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I cried. It's so sad and beautifully written.
underlings chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story... I adore your wonderfully tragic characterization of Luna and how she reacts to the other girl's bullying. I really felt for her and all she had to go through.
Abnab chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was so heartbreaking. Poor Luna! But nice writing.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow. Just wow. Luna is portrayed so- so... amazingly spot on. I don't have anything to say. Brilliant.

x Smaginn
Llassah chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That story is truly heartwrenching. You evoke Luna's character and spirit without even saying her name, and show, rather than tell us how the other ravenclaws treat her. A very moving and subtle piece, thank you.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
*tears* T_T That was sad!But very good anyway!Love it!Long live Luna Lovegood!
Padfoot04 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was so sad, and so beautiful. I love your idea of a typical day in Luna's life. Amazing job, you captured so many emotions.
Cerulean Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That was one sad story. You showed a perspective of Luna in such a way that nobody ever had before. Wonderful. Absolutely beautiful.
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
God, Poor Luna! that's upsetting but quite realistic and, if J K Rowling wished to adventure a little more into Luna's experiences at Hogwarts, she couldn't express it quite so beautifully as you have.
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
People are cold, people have no hearts, and that's just the way life is. And I npity Luna, becuase I can relate, and she is so much worse off than me.

-Cole
bldybrilliant chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
that was amazing. seriously, your writing style is so beautiful. i love luna, shes like my favorite charactor, and you really really captured her charactor! this story almost brought me to tears, it was so sad. but it was extremely well written! my friend read this story, and she loved it so much, so she told me to check it out. im so glad i did! i recommended it to some of my friends and they all luv it!
Lilie Blaze chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*sobs* why do I cry EVERY time I read this? Anyways I've already reviewed this twice and you know how amazing I think it is, but I'm reviewing to click that certain button near the bottom,...
razormouthrachel chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Oh, wow. This was so moving, so poignant and sad. Very beautiful, I think you captured Luna's personality well. Those kids are so mean, aren;t they? Any-hoo, this is a very nice fic; it almost brought me to tears (no joke!). Good for you! *claps*

-rachel
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Many's the time I've wanted to slap those housemates of Luna's till they thought they'd died and been reborn as the Anvil Chorus.

I really, really liked your story. You showed Luna in all her sweet, faerie innocence.
dearchildlord chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I don't usually read Luna-centric fics, but I was bored and followed a link here from FAP... I'm glad I did.
The sort of bullying you had them do fit in perfectly with when she told Harry that the girls would hide her things... and I really felt bad for her when they hid the stuffed owl and music box. I think Luna's plight with emotional bullying is something most people (girls, at least) can identify with, even a little bit.
-shivers- I felt really bad for Luna in the fic, which means you clearly did a good job writing it. It was a lovely fic, even if sad, and I'm going to go look at your other fics now :)