Reviews for The Missing
Nina chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I hope you finish your story... it's great ! And i would like to know how Mac and Judson will find Gabe.
kas chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
No! you can't leave it! please write more, please. Excellent story! I'm dying to know what happens, so please write more
anonymus chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
you really need to update now that the show is gone. we need stuff to remember jesse by
dina chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
good job i cant wait for the next chapter
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
you SO havta update this one! i love these kinds of stories. pleaase!
Brittanysr chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
It is really a good story, very descriptive and detailed. Write more, and I'll keep on reviewing it!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
This is so good! AT first I had my concerns, but you write brilliantly and I can't wait to see what happens with Gabe and his captor! Something creepy no doubt!
Laily chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hm...dunno if it's just me but the kidnapper seems to have a soft spot for Gabe...great story, anxiously waiting for more.
Live-Love-Learn chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
AH! you haven't updated for awhile! You must write more! You must!
KlownKid-131 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Cool come on..snap snap..patience is a virtue that i don't posess. Your killing me with the waiting to find out what's gonna happen. Have a heart...give the kiddies a chappie..
Ice Queen1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
EEp! I can't believe you ended it there! Where's the rest? I love Adventure Inc. but can't bring myself to watch it anymore since Jesse Nielsson died. But reading about it doesn't really bother me, so please, keep it up! You have a lot of potential! Please let me know ehn you update it!
mmelon3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
hey,

good story! plz keep going!
chronicler-of-knuckles chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Yea?

And then what?

Please continue soon.

The Chronicler
piperfly chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
What a great start. Keep it up. Keep it up!
Dragon of the Elements chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Ep, you can't just leave me like that! Who's the Ski Mask Man, and why does he want the Cross so bad? Why's it special, other than the fact it's old.

And Mac and Judson would never let anything happen to Gabe, so I guess they've gotta find that cross.

Ouch. *wince* The whole shoulder-popping thing, not cool. Ergh. But I hope its not the end of the Gabriel hurt!

Dragon of the Elements