Reviews for When All is Said and Done
soulsister chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Please update this story I have to know if Stephanie came down to the ring with Undertaker's contract or if she sent it by the stage hand.
littleweb chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
is there going to be more?
Charmed1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Please Please write another chapter. I so want to see Mr MacMahon get his ass kicked
evilangelle chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
This story is great and it's really well written as well.
dale cameronii chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
i love it making some more chapters

your friend

dale
Mischelle chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
Great story! Please update soon, I can't wait to see who stepped out from the curtain.
Sign Silence chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
plz plz plz plz update soon i really wanna no what happens next so: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
StephanieIrvine chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Please, update soon! This is really good!

Jodi
Ty chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hey...good so far. I'm interested in seeing where this story goes. Could there possibly be a Steph/Taker romance in the future?
liyahgboy14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Are you making a second chapter? Anyway, great story!
kurt'sangel03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
hey good story i honestly think u should turn this into a taker/steph story u dont have lots of them, but anyway keep up the good work and please consider my offer if not keep doin ur thang!
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This has interesting possibilities...although I'm wondering if it will lead to a Taker/Steph romance..which I would love by the way or if you have someone else in mind...anyway, great job, very clear style and can't wait for more
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow, great, compelling first chapter. You hooked me, I'll be around for the long haul. I can't wait to see what 'Taker and Steph have planned for Vince!
Devina1980 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Damn good first chapter. Sounds very interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.