Reviews for Love, Friendship and Science Fiction
gitania chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
As a great lover of Star Wars, I thought it was a really good fic! I'm really into your stuff, keep up the good work.

I would give a continuation a go - see where it takes you. Good luck!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Aw that was so angsty, but cute nonetheless. I liked it, you did a smashing job. *sniff sniff* Poor Seth! I feel so bad for him, this was brilliantly written though. I loved the whole Star Wars' reference, that was so cool. The last pargraph was my favorite though. *glomps author* I love this! Write more stuff! I'm totally addicted to your style now. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Southern Trip chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh, my Gosh I love this. I love the comparison to Star WArs. Everything was spot on!
Saturniia chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Not bad... very insightful look at Seth. However, Yoda wasn't on Tattoonie during Luke's training. The swamp planet was Dagobah.
Copacabana chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Ok, so maybe "great work" isn't a real review...
but i REALLY, REALLY liked this fic, and i couldnt just leave without leaving a comment, SO
I love it, its absolutely adorable.
And its so...quasi-canon, lol
anyway, i hope you write a sequal
much love
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow, that was really good. I especially liked the whole "He's the boy who saw everything..."
ever6 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aww. Poor Seth. This is so bittersweet, yet full of funny Sethness. Great job.
butterfly10480 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Oh... I loved. I'm actually sitting here at my desk sighing. That last line... about the hug and back scratches. AWW! Just too damn cute.

I could actually hear Seth in my head when I was reading this... Excellent job, my dear...

And what's weird is I just watched the eppie with 'Gun Boy' in it today... :)