Reviews for Miss Discovery!
You already got 250 reviews
It was a cute story, I really would have like to seen this young and funny boyfriend ash on the show, it is quite enjoyable
kitsunescythe chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Seriously, you need better word choice. I feel like I have to translate almost every sentence. Like that last part with Misty: "I'm not crying because I ostracized it!" So she's not crying because she banished their kiss? Ostracize means to banish or exclude, and thus makes no sense here. "Hated" would have been more appropriate. Sometimes a simple word is better than trying to use a bigger one, especially if you're not going to check what it means.

I'm not trying to flame or insult you; I like your plot for this story and sincerely want to help you make it better. It would be a much better read if I didn't have to decipher what you actually meant in almost every sentence of every chapter.

Again, I apologize if I sound mean.
kitsunescythe chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
So why did Psyduck get a vague pummeling instead of being Solarbeamed into oblivion? Also, Recover or no, Corsola would've been at an even greater disadvantage to a Grass-type move because it's a Rock/Water-type. And Barrier protects against physical moves, such as Body Slam. It's not a Water-type defense. Light Screen protects against Special Attacks.

Sorry for being technical, but I play the games and get particular at times. I know the anime does some thing differently, and that's understandable given that some things in the game wouldn't make sense for the anime (like the turn-based battle system, for example). But what I mentioned above applies for both.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Nice story!
PokeFreak chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
luuuuv ur story! it was really cute!

its way better than the story im writing...
PokeFreak chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
wow! nice cliffhanger! best one yet! and i have to admit that this is one of the best stories i have ever read.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Too lazy to login (again)

THIS WAS AMAZING YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF CUZ YOU ARE SO AWESOME WOOHOO.

yeah I'm sugar high

Cake
magiquill9 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Fun story. I enjoyed it a lot. You did a good job writing it.
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
She blushed, "I realize that your sleeping with me was only a very perverted way of expressing how much you care..."

" Uh... Yeah, let's go with that!" Ash said and listened as she continued.

haha i loved that part :)
Chris chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Awesome stories I thought it was great! This is a a sweet AAMRN. 5/5!
GuitarRocker18 chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
Hey awesome story, I expect very great things from you, in fact after I'm done with my story maybe we can combine ideas and write a story. AAML FOREVER, TO HELL WITH MAY AND DAWN, I HOPE THEY BURN!
lil' T chapter 18 . 1/6/2007
I really don't want a virus in my laptop, so I decided to review. I've read other fan-fics by you, and they are really good! This one had a lot of twists and turns, but it was brilliant over all! Keep writing so I can keep reading! Pokeshipping 4 EVER!
Kitten Kisses chapter 18 . 9/9/2006
Hey there! As this is your last chapter, here, I think you deserve a...longer review. It's a completely different day than most of my previous reviews, but I'm sicker'n sick and I feel like crap. So it probably won't be an amazing review (as I have to blow my nose every ten seconds).

Hahahaha, I wish I had more to say, but I don't have a lot. I'm such a boring person. Err...anyway, Brock has a phone number. My favorite part about the ending? How transfixed he was about the whole "OMG I HAVE A GIRL" thing. That just cracked me up! Hahahaha!

-KK