Reviews for Miss Discovery!
PokeFreak chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
luuuuv ur story! it was really cute!

its way better than the story im writing...
PokeFreak chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
wow! nice cliffhanger! best one yet! and i have to admit that this is one of the best stories i have ever read.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Too lazy to login (again)

THIS WAS AMAZING YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF CUZ YOU ARE SO AWESOME WOOHOO.

yeah I'm sugar high

Cake
magiquill9 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
Fun story. I enjoyed it a lot. You did a good job writing it.
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
She blushed, "I realize that your sleeping with me was only a very perverted way of expressing how much you care..."

" Uh... Yeah, let's go with that!" Ash said and listened as she continued.

haha i loved that part :)
Chris chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
Awesome stories I thought it was great! This is a a sweet AAMRN. 5/5!
GuitarRocker18 chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
Hey awesome story, I expect very great things from you, in fact after I'm done with my story maybe we can combine ideas and write a story. AAML FOREVER, TO HELL WITH MAY AND DAWN, I HOPE THEY BURN!
lil' T chapter 18 . 1/6/2007
I really don't want a virus in my laptop, so I decided to review. I've read other fan-fics by you, and they are really good! This one had a lot of twists and turns, but it was brilliant over all! Keep writing so I can keep reading! Pokeshipping 4 EVER!
Kitten Kisses chapter 18 . 9/9/2006
Hey there! As this is your last chapter, here, I think you deserve a...longer review. It's a completely different day than most of my previous reviews, but I'm sicker'n sick and I feel like crap. So it probably won't be an amazing review (as I have to blow my nose every ten seconds).

Hahahaha, I wish I had more to say, but I don't have a lot. I'm such a boring person. Err...anyway, Brock has a phone number. My favorite part about the ending? How transfixed he was about the whole "OMG I HAVE A GIRL" thing. That just cracked me up! Hahahaha!

-KK
Kitten Kisses chapter 17 . 9/9/2006
O...only one more chapter to go. I can do this!

This is long. Really long.

But again. Your writing is so much better now than it was at the beginning of this- so if you're a potential reader reading this review to see if you'd like to read this story or not...remember that.

D

Imuru had best not die.
Kitten Kisses chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Only two more to go.

HOW WILL IT ALL END?

I'm not quite sure, so I have to keep reading. Ahh, the pain! The agony! :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
The scene where Ash says what she had done to their friendship? Amazing. I wouldn't have thought of it.

Honestly, you can really see how much better of a writer you've become since the beginning of this story. You've grown as a writer. You can learn so much from reading and from reviews, both. Congratulations, there.

One thing, though. When you wrote that Ash "Bounded" from the room? That's kind of a no-no. It's a sad-ish scene, where Ash is making a point, and he 'bounds' from the room like Bambi frolicking through the meadow? Oh, no. Bound is a happy word.

Ain't nothin' childish about hugging a stuffed animal in bed. Usually when you're there, and you're upset...you're alone. And having a beloved pet there with you, or a stuffed animal is amazing. My mom's cat would always come to sit with you when you cried. You could talk; just say anything and everything on your mind...and they won't tell a soul. )

Anyway, I know you're not evil enough to kill Ash.

Hurt him? Yeah, sure, why not? Bwahahaha.

The gun thing was a little corny, but better than an "OMG POKEMON MATCH", ahhahahaha. :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 14 . 9/8/2006
Rein's name was spelling wrong in this chapter. Heehee.

POOR ASH.
Kitten Kisses chapter 13 . 9/8/2006
I'm the opposite of you as for the types of reviews we like, I think. I love tough, critical reviews that point out all the bad things, but of course, I always want to hear the good things, too. Just sugar-coated reviews make me sick. Heehee. But that's just me.

Good chapter! I'm eager to see what happens...
Kitten Kisses chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
I really liked this chapter.

-Grins a stupid grin and feels really dumb-