Reviews for Wedding Day
mark chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Good story, sad tho in the end nice whoever it is can move on. I'm confused tho, is it Ash that came to comfort the person? Was it Misty that was suppose to be married?
CharizardFlame chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I read it and I have no clue who is the main character
racegirl1426 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
it was very good...just like all the others i read.[ most of them]
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Aww! That fic did make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! And I bet that if I weren't so emotionally challenged (blame my family... hehehe...), I would've cried!

Very cute! Your power with words is amazing me!

PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
that was interesting... and kind of conusing... but i still think it was really really good!
Uranasu chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Man was this story depressing, yet interesting none the less. And you say no one likes your stories! I was reading this while thinking of names for you. I told you, you gave me inspiration!
E.L.G chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Great story, one question: who's getting married, Ash and Misty?
magicgalkairi chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
aw... (i end up saying that a lot, don't i?) poor girl...
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
i'd rather it were a little more happy...
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Oh that is so beautiful...and sad and happy all at the same time. that's so hard to do but so good when it works as well as that. I LOVE FLUFF!

Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I LOVED IT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT I LOVED IT! I got a little lost but not to worry that happens in everything I read. Keep writing!
Kasumi Yawa chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow...that's all I can say at this That was excellent...well-written and the emotions were there for all of us to see and feel. You also let the audience choose whomever they wanted the characters to the same time, it would have been cool to see who you might have chosen and done with it, whether you chose to continue it or not... all I can say...LOL! _

Kasumi Yawa