Reviews for Family Issues
A wee bit violent, although aside from the fact that he doesn't care if someone's a Muggleborn, he'll definitely make an excellent Dark Heir.
A hopeful writer chapter 8 . 9/12
I...I...I...wasn't even alive when you guys wrote this...HEART ATTACK
Onomatopiea chapter 2 . 5/12
I'm so glad you made Tom tell Harry about his family and what he did to them. i have read a lot of books wherein Tom took Harry on Halloween night but never told him what happened and just when he begins to love Harry like a son Harry finds out the truth and everything goes downhill from there. I don't like those kind of stories.
Harry is far too nice and enthusiastic to have been raised by the Dark Lord. But its your story I guess.
waternymph569 chapter 30 . 1/18
First off i can't believe it's been like a decade since you updated! What happened did you forget your password is this story abandoned if so please tell did you give this story to another person? I love love love the book you left it at such a cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Are you alive? It's been what, 10 years? I hope you ARE alive... Please continue the story! Don't abandon it!
Max chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Ive readyour stuff and i rilly love it can you update me when you write more...
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I think Gryffindor.
TayMalfoy chapter 30 . 9/15/2014
I Like... Please Update
TayMalfoy chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
This Is PG? I'm Curious ToSee Your PG-13...
TayMalfoy chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
*Eats Lemon drop* "Omfg! Wtf! This is Actually Kinda Good!" DumbleWhores GHost Rises From His Dead Body* Hoe! back The Fudge off! That's MY lemon Drop!" *Spits Lemon Drop At Dumbledores Ghost And Screams* "DARKHARRY! HelpMe! kill This Bastard! Get Revenge For REvenge For Tom's Death!" *Dark Harry Walks In room* *Starts Dueling Dumbledore* *Spells flying* *Suddenly Remembers That dumbledore Is A Ghost* "Harry? He's Already Dead." *Revives Dumbledore And Slowly TOrturs Him* "Ooh! I Wanna HeLp! Can I Help!" * Both ContinueToTorture TheSenile Old man
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Surprises, surprises. How fun.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Well, they took it rather lightly it seems. Shocked they were yes, haha, wow.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Wait, so Severus has never seen Harry with that glamour spell or whatever? Hmm, this will be fun t read indeed. It's just too amusing, really.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
So strange, seeing Voldemort be kind and actually caring towards Harry, as well, as vice versa o.o
Blows my mind! Harry is such a lucky bastard! I wish I could have a pet snake, but my mom is absolutely terrified of them, so.. yeah. I can't really buy Slytherin things either cause of the whole snake thing too. Like mom, please xD
But seriously. I get her, it's her phobia and well, I have one too so I understand her. Anyways, interesting story thus far. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions too. Will be priceless indeed.