Reviews for I Want To Be Like Father
Eleanor chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow...that was good! For a first you've done quite well! To say the least it was very well done, couldn't do so well myself. I love the connections and eveything, very very well done. And a good thing too, Mattimeo's my fav charactor from Redwall, and its hard finding FanFics about him. But hey, Well done!
lehra nodrey chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
that was ...definately different. not in a bad way, mind you, just different. i haven't read a story like that one.
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
*blinks* I finally decided to read it. And guess what! I knew who the characters were... at least the POV characters. I didn't know who anyone else was -.-;; ... hehehe -; Neways, im glad i finally decided to read this _ Go story! _
Alohaman chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Jessi you should have never asked me to read your story because I am the toughest critic you will ever encounter.

The story was great as an aftermath of the story Mattimeo. It showed things from Matthias' and Mattimeo's point of view which Brian Jaques never used. There was only one problem, Mattimeo asked way too many questions about himself. Cut down to three main questions about himself. That is just my opinion though.
DragonRider626 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003

Very well done on Matthias's side o' the story!
Narfy chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very good, I like how it is told from two sides, Mattimeo's and Matthais's. Keep up the good work.
GypsyFury chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Wow! I love it!

This is really good. It's quite original, which is something that has been missing from the Redwall section for a while (I shouldn't talk, as I part of the problem _). The words you use are really touching and poignant. Keep up the good work!
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
nice it fits the fic.
CheetorX chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
_ awesome.i hope you do more redwall fics.
Sagebrush Oakjak chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Good. Very good. I am not just being nice, either. That was well-written, a good topic, and had very few typos. I admit I was was great until I found the swear. You may get some more favorable and serious reviews if you take that out. It is a real block to some people, like me. Well, just some friendly advice. I am adding this to my favorites list!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Aww, that was so cute! It always annoyed me how just because Mattimeo was kidnapped he suddenly becomes a warrior. But you covered it up perfectly! Good job of switching from a little kid's thoughts to an adult's.

It might be your first Redwall fic, but I hope it isn't your last. You're a great POV writer, and that's a good thing to have in this section.
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I don't see why you would have to tell readers to be nice in their reviews. This is wonderfully written.

Stormrose Dewleaf
Aaralyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
So sweet...after reading Redwall in sixth grade (six years ago), I stumbled upon the tv show here in Germany and became enthralled again. I *love* the books, they're so wonderful and your fic is also well-written too. I haven't read Mattimeo yet...can't ever seem to get it at the library, but I've seen the show and he's such a good character. I'm glad you wrote about him and Matthias. But why aren't you going to write more? You really should go on...I've been looking through the fics and unfortunately I haven't foud very many good ones, but yours is excellent.