Reviews for All My Little Words
phoenixiafyre chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Discontinued...the one word that every reader is loath to discover. This story was rather angsty for my taste, but I loved where it was going, and it's disappointing that you don't see fit to continue it...At any rate, would it be too much trouble if you updated the story one final time with a brief summary of how you planned to end the story? I'm intensely curious, as I have never encountered a story in which Sango expressed any sort of desire for her brother's death, believe it or not. Than again, you probably don't even check the reviews for this story...ah well, it was nice while it lasted!
LynGreenTea chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
write mroe soon

real soon

write more
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Well, I'm liking this quite a bit, but you haven't updated for two years so I don't know what's going to happen to it. But it's great, as usual, and I'll wait!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
You know, I think you'd be just the person to write a drabble about Sango and Sesshy exchanging makeup tips. How about they through some convoluted plan end up having dinner, and not talking until Sango goes nuts? _ I'm liking this!
QuestofDreams chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Do you plan on continuing with this story? j/c b/c I hate getting into a story and then not knowing how it'll end, hehe... Great job so far _
The Procrastinator chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
My GOD, that last part was just built on tension. I was literally gripping the edges of my seat in anticipation of Sango's request. After reading the last few words of this chapter, I let out an "Oh shit". Haha girl, you can write.

But you know what killed me? This little sentence right here:

Sango turned her face to the rising sun. All in all, she had a bright future in front of her, and it was going to be a glorious day.

Oh, the irony of it all! I feel so bad for Sango-chan!

This is an awesome story, so well written with tons of angst! Update soong please and good job!
FireBringer chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
cool
hanyou-elf chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
ooh...great, a stupid cliffhanger. i can't wait for the next update on this story because this is a wonderful story. i love the way you have created tension and a weird plot to make the reader come back, begging for more.
can't wait for the next chapter, ja!
Bikutoria chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
*hyperventilates*
You did something to Kouga! Ohmigosh! I'm not sure I can continue reading. Except I really like your style. And I have high hopes that you restore Kouga to his usual, non-possessed self. Shoot. Four more chapters to go...I'm thinking about braving it.
lynnxlady chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
You know, I don't think I've ever seen an alternate pairing for Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku or Sango done going AU from this far in the manga. (Or is it just canon pairings and alt. couple sexual tension? I can't for the life of me decide, but that's fine. The plot is strong enough that I honestly don't give a damn about the pairings.) But you're doing a great job with it, especially with Kagome's guilt. Can't wait to see more of this.
PeachesDani chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Your story is kick ass! I love it! Can't wait to see some action!
Liz chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Wow! I know it unarticulate and unoriginal. But that is the first thing that comes to mind. I've been reading the fic and it's just wonderful. I can't help feeling this terrible ache and longing in my heart(mostly because I identify with Sango). Since she first appeared in the manga I knew we had similar characters and I was have been able to capture the personalities of the characters. Keep it up.I know how it is to be proposed to and to be totally oblivious to the fact that my fianceé was going out with one of my friends. One day I was walking one day with some friends when I suddenly ran into him and my friend . When he saw me he shoved her to the other side of the sidewalk and he jumped into some bushes. I don't blame my friend because he had told her we had broken up. I think I sort of thank him for showing his true colors before we got married . I was only 16 t the time and needless to say we didn't get married. But I digress, it's wonderful.
rosin chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
Okay, so you’ve done possessed Kouga, Miroku, and now Sango. I guess that makes InuYasha next. I wonder what he’s like drunk.
Also, have you seen the screen captures for episode 130? With the drunk Sango kissing an unwilling InuYasha? I saw them and instantly thought of this fic. Now that you’ve tried your hand at Mir/Kag I figure InuYasha/Sango is right around the corner.
inuyasha-girl2004 chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
Your fic is excellent! Please, please, please continue!
Rurouni Star chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
OO... now I feel bad for not writing longer reviews. It's harder than it sounds, you know, but I'll take a shot at it:
Miroku. Still dreamy. Sango. High on something (where ARE you buying it from?).
Wow. I guess I really can't. I *did* try.
Another wonderful chapter, despite my lack of words to describe it (.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »