Reviews for Your Azure Eyes
x.X.x.X.xBabyboo294x.X.x.X.x chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
Thatw as gud!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
nice fic

i really don't like kaoru being this weak and taken advantage of by anyone but i would like for you to update so i can hopefully get a happy ending where enishi and shishio are butchered by kenshin's sword
Sakiiru chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
You have an amazingly gripping work here-quite the drama, seeing as it began with a simple photo shoot-but, with a talent of your caliber, I would have hoped for something far more intriguing and original than a near-soap opera.

I loved reading it, mind you, truly, I did-in the least offensive way possible-but, I confess to being sorely disappointed with your portrayal of the characters.

Frankly, the characters are all stereotypical, without depth or definition: I've noticed that in many fics, Enishi is portrayed as the overjealous abusive boyfriend in Kaoru's case, when really, he truly did have reasons for being the way he is.

I was disappointed to see that you were one of those brilliant authors who simply did not take the character into account. Enishi, Megumi, Sano, Kaoru, and Kenshin are so, so much more than what you've made them to be. I suppose the fact that it's an AU could be an excuse, but...I'm certain that this is a beautiful work that has the potential to become a memorable story, rather than a mere dramatic soap opera.

I truly hope you won't hold this against me. If you disagree with me, please feel more than free to e-mail or IM me.

Otherwise, brilliant work. I look forward to see where this story will go.
RogueSummersLover chapter 11 . 2/13/2005
nice, i love it. please update soon. _
koiookami chapter 11 . 2/10/2005
AH! you have to finish this story! it is so good! kaoru aint this ones fave rk charater but one feels so sorry for her! yay kenshin is there to save the day! oro! this one is in desperate need to find out about what happens! please update of this one will lose all of her sanity!...why is this one talking in third person? oro! this one must-oro!
Disco Jesus chapter 11 . 1/29/2005
Awesome fic... but why do you have to be so mean to Karou?

I mean, c'mon... The poor girls been raped, beaten, etc. by too many authors.

As a card carrying member of the Karou Defense League(KDL), I will admit that your fic is awesome and gripping, combining Kenshin's dark past into a new setting. However, I must object.

Karou is way too cool to be hurt!
luvHaru7 chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Wow. I just finished reading all of this story (so far), and I really like it (except for the bad guys, who I'm truly loathing, but that's a good thing) I look forward to reading more of this. _
Via x Infinito chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
Oh I like this a lot! Update soon please!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
oh no
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
uh-oh
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
eww, bad Megumi, getting stuck with bad people
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
uh-oh
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Uh... MEGUMI IS A SLUT! Well Not really, but she always flirts with Kenshin and Sano.
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 3 . 1/15/2005