Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Sexy and dark, but also a good portrayl of the act of finally growing up and leaving childhood fairytales and magic as an adult.
magialuna chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Ah this was so sad. Did you ever write a sequel? It would be lovely to see Jareth get a happy ending every once in a while. Thanks for the great Laby fics. -Clare
MissBe chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Wow, Really angsty, but good! I hope to see a sequil pop up soon with less tears *sniffles* :D
TiskTask chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I love it!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Sarah won't forget - not completely. She find it one day again.

So...what about Jareth? how did he fare after her "good-bye"?
alorindanya chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow. I definately want to know more about what happened in the past. You write beautifully and I can't wait to see more from you.
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
nice real nice
Sahib chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
MuSt WrItE A sEqUeL! dOn'T bOtHeR wItH tHe PrEqUel!
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
*hums in satisfaction* I personally thought this fic had a very fitting ending. I truly enjoyed this fic and it will be interesting to see what you do with a backstory. Brilliant work, keep it up!
~Robyn
Kontara chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I can understand how you feel a fic should be over but DAMN girl this has so much potential!
if-666 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
ok, this is really good. only thing i didn't understand is how old sarah now is? (20?)
please continue it- jareth is most intriguing! but put it up to r-more scope for change
thanks! email me if you're going to continue it! ()
ellen
goodness chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
You are an incredible writer! Even if you don't continue writing more on this story, definitely keep writing and posting fics. It would be fun to read more of your work. I love your characterizations and your beautiful details about the storm.
K L Morgan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Yum. Absolute yum.
No, I'm not kidding. Delicious. I loved so much about it... the description of her listening to the storm in the car, and the first sight on Jareth with the line of his body exposed... *shivers* YUM. And then the setup between them - so very creative and original. I loved it, and I'm just a teeny bit envious I can't steal it and play with it myself. _- There were a couple grammatical mistakes, but that's me being a grammar nazi. And while I'm sad this probably won't be continued, I understand the feeling. I also wrote an open one-shot I don't plan to continue, and your story IS wonderful, as is. Brava.
xxcheshirecattxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
wow, that was AMAZING! best story i have read yet, and it ended perfectly! but now i want it to continue on, i want to be able to sleep at night!:)

wow, you really took my breath away!

lots of praise...

cheshirecatt
Lady Shadowlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I like it, but I think that Jareth should attempt to get with Sarah later, like maybe a year or so later. It's a good idea.