Reviews for Unwell
Calyn chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
update soon.
Erin chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
i love it please hurry with the next chapter!
amanda chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
keep nathan and haley togethre...they are soo cute...good job...update soon
amanda chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
cute..keep going...update soon
ravenschickie23 chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
omg i really liked that!
thanks chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
THANK YOU!

it is about time sometime else besides me sees that Lucas and brooke should go together. Not to be mean, but I really dont like peyton that much.
gilmorefan101 chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
I love it! Peyton causes too much drama! I think that even though Brooke and Luke are different, they look great together! Keep writing some more chapters!
kirasometimes chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Hi, I like this. Is this the end? I hope not... I need more Naley.

Soras Ort.

Claddagh Ring
Sabregirlus33 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
all i have to say is alleyluiah someone finally someone has some sense when it comes to the whole lucus/brooke thing. Peyton is to flaky to deserve lucus, and its finally time for brooke to get a break. GREAT JOB! keep it up.
Jazz14 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
M. Yummy continue with the Lucas/Brooke action. *licks lips* Yum CMM is so sexy. I can't wait for the next episode. I'm normally all for Lucas/Peyton but I'm turning into a Lucas/Brooke.

**Jazz**
Jillybean9 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Great start. Please continue soon!
rach chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Aw, I love Brooke and Lucas. I hope he doesn't go back to Peyton. Great chapter!
angieeLUVSnaley-sethc chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
aww, that's what i knew would happened.. heh, i hope you go on! more more!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Please may I have some more? Lol I only whish the show will go this way.
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Hey!

This is an awesome story! I'm glad you continued with the scene when Nathan came to Haley's bedroom towards the end of With Arms Outstretched! I wish the show continued a little bit more with that!

You did a Fantastic job of continuing with that scene and i hope that you will write the next chapter soon!

I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the Magneficent and Marvelous work! You have talent so stick with it! You go girl! :)

Vera-Sabe