Reviews for The Flower of Vinyamar
queenieb chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
I wonder if there will be more of this wonderful story? It seems incomplete. I love how you have given us yet more insight into Glorfindel's past. I especially love the scenes between Glorfindel and Ondollo.
aloofelf chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Beautiful story. I love your Glorfindel.
Viya chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Really, really good- I love your stories! More please?
Erestor chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Aw, Nárello called Glorfindel quáco. Then I guess it was a compliment when Glorfindel called Erestor the same thing. *goes off and cries somewhere*

Brilliant story. Poor Glorfindel. (I'm beginning to repeat myself, but I mean all this.)

Keep writing!
Erestor chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
This is so sad. I love the characters and I love the way you're writing about them. Poor Glorfindel-to-be. He's having trouble with his brother's death. How beautifully you write!
Erestor chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Very good. A curious mixture of past tense and present tense swirled into one chapter, and into a lot of thoughts and memories. But it worked that way. It worked very well indeed. I like Nárello. I feel sorry for his brother. Moving chapter.
Itarille chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
This is really good so far. I am really looking forward to seeing more. I love your stories about Glorfindel.
Erestor chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
This is just too sad! *sob* Everyone's dying, and now I'm beginning to sound like a crazy over-emotional teenager. I love your use of Quenya. It sounds great in your stories. To me, at least. I'm not an expert. I'm really enjoying another one of your stories, Zimraphel.
Erestor chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very good so far! Touching and tragic, also interesting that Nárello's hair caught fire too, similiar to the fate of Glorfindel. I like Nárello, what I see of him, in a lot of your stories he dies right at the start. Guess this one isn't an exception. Oh well.