Reviews for And Now I'm Caught
Hopelessly Addicted chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Haha, I just love his quote "Snails are just as icky and useless as dragons." Too bad it's incomplete.
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I shouldn't have read that... unfinished... Depressing... go away NO come back and finish it... ACK Hell, do what you whish...

sayo
ThePhizz chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Hehhehe, poor Mr. Twig...Xd hehehe, I'm so glad it was a Filia and Xelly story..
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
very good chapter! though, I did prefer the firs one, very nice! I'll add this chappy on the site two!
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Lol! YAY You have updated! I like ur muses. _
Keep going come on!... but just a sec? O_O...U lost funny-Kyomi AGAIN! Oh the horror! Oh the humanity! Oh the deep-fryed-pixy-dust! Not bad but I wouldn't avise eating it unless ur ill all ready or if u have a test the next day. *Rubs sore head* I had to learn that the hard way .o;;... Oh well you updated which is good! And I reveiwed which is also good! Keep it up before anything bad happens _
~Culdil
PS. Good luck on ur search! and if u need any help u know where I am. _~
Ukchana chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I really love it! So . . . now what is Xellos going to do about his trap? C'mon, this needs more chapters!
(pouts)
Please? _
Well, on a more serious note, you wrote this very well and there aren't any mistakes I could find. I also like how all of Xellos' "friends" have gotten hitched, leaving him alone and "free". It's almost like he's the fox and the grapes, complaining about what he can't have because deep inside he wants it.
Very fulfilling! Plesae continue!
love ya,
Ukchana
PS: thanks for all of your reviews, I really appreaciate them. (bows) This is just a small token of esteem. (wink)
Handsome Puppy chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
This is very nice! You have Xelloss pondering about human emotions the whole time, only to have him realise that he's been had. What he feels for Filia is subtle but it left a warm and fuzzy feeling inside me after reading it. Though I wish you would have him thinking of Filia more, but it's nontheless a good short piece of XF! :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Will you make a sequil? For a first time seriuse one, this is very good. ~applods~ Now, off to band practice! ~shutter~ Marching sucks munkey butt...
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
The reason I love X/F so much is you can play it so many ways. While I rarely write this aspect of Xellos, I really enjoy reading others' perspective on it. Well done. _

-Ahria
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
0 That was so kewl Kyomi! *blink* Kyomi? *Looks around and spots bubbles ocean surface* ;; Need any help down there?

~Culdil

PS. *wines* Hey you didn’t tell me you wrote this! *pouts* I thought the deal was you tell me when you write something new or update and I tell you bout my site! Heh oh well I found it - Great, great, great, great, GREAT ficcy! _
Zoamelgustar chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Like the way Xellos ponder the human life. Maybe you should have him looking at Filia a bit longer, and think of his own feelings. but that's just my opinion. all around, a nice fic
Mazokumiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Please continue! You got me glued to the screen..._ muses are fun!