Reviews for Letter To The Editor
UnKnown chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Kinda disconnected, but made me laugh! XD XD Out loud, lotsa times! Good job! XD
a little girl blue chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
omigosh, this absolutly beautiful. GO old voldermort
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Very funny. Made me laugh a lot, (much to my family's dismay) please write more stories. :)
Bob Schwartz chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
"4. A manor in the Lake District.

5. A post conquering vacation in the Bahamas."

*chuckles* Funny stuff, man. Funny stuff.
mooree chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved his last goal. Manor in the lake district and Vacation in the Bahamas.
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
lol funny
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMFG I can so see Voldie-kins writing something like that...well if he wasn't a masochistic werido though. I thought it was funny and couldn't stop laughing...nice work
Katamabob chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Brilliant! So funny!
nerdify chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ha ha! "A post conquering vacation in the Bahamas." That had me going! Great work on this!
Morsmordre-and-Mystery chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I enjoy the complete out-there-ness. You might want to note that "although" is one word, however. I would also like to take this opportunity to urge you to finish your other story.
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
that was really funny though I have a feeling Voldemort never bothered to make the list he was to busy plotting the things on it
apathica chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
a very fun read! :] i would love to have a copy of that Idiots Guide: ‘How To Be An Evil Dictator’

poor shrink. _
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
LOL! Not insane my foot.

Minerva McGonagall Rox
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was so funny! Well done!
DELETED304030 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I think this is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read and I'm very interested in what the Dark Lord will write in his next letter, if you are going to write another one. Just loved it!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »