Reviews for Letter To The Editor
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was so funny! Well done!
DELETED304030 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I think this is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read and I'm very interested in what the Dark Lord will write in his next letter, if you are going to write another one. Just loved it!
000989 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007

Haleakala chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hahaaha, brilliant!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Willa chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
hehe so cute. This is really how i think he thinks. At least it's how I'd think if/when i was conquering the world.

one suggestion: make it be a "post-counquering vacation" without the hyphen it was kinda confusing

SpiderLily chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh... my... God... That was so hilariously funny and so... wrong at the same time. Oh, well. The good thing is you made me laugh. It was great. Five stars!
monketprobs chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
lol i like this story and its dry humour! great work!
BadWolf87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
BUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great. You had my friend and I busting up laughing.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
lol. That was hilarious. rofl.
Windy City chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Lol, this was funny.

And yes, I get the Velma and Roxy reference. Woohoo.

Go Fish!
Hyper Hippie chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
lol very funny keep up the good work
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! HaHAhahAHA! :D This was great. I love to see ole Moldy Voldy getting huffy and evil in a letter to the editor. That and the "All the best, Lord Voldemort" thing?, I would split my sides in laughter if that came up in the books. :) I wish it would. Poor shrink... but still, most shrinks have it coming, especially if they are so egotistical that they can believe Lord Voldemort could be cured by their personal therapy... hahahaha. Result: extra-crispy! :) Yum. Good job!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Oh God, this made me laugh! Brilliantly done!
evil older sister chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
All I can say is wow, I don't know weather to be amused or woried that someone could actually think this up, I congratulate you insanity
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »