Reviews for Letter To The Editor
falls over laffing
Bunny11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*snicker**snort* That's great. Kinda sounds like me and my friend. -
e000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
lol! Voldemort is such a diva...
mb chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Very cute and amusing! It made me smile all the way through. Evil dudes are just misunderstood - well, that would seem the case from Riddle's POV.

LOL - indeed: he's not aiming for the big things right away. Poor shrink though... ;s

Thanks for sharing! :)

Hugs, mb
CuriousKitty chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
The scary thing is I can realy see myself relating to some of his aims (well maybe not 1 and 3, but hey, muggle here!) afterall I'm sure everyone in england whants a manor in the lake district, thought I would go more for general cumbria and ennerdale area, much less comercial, but still only about an hour or two from keswic.
BabeGia103 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
that is so funny

hope to read more for your work
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I'll wirte another review later, it was so brilliant, but I've got2go, my bus is coming!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hilarious! Ah, ha. This is great. Wow. Snerk. What can I say? He's just so . . . evil!
misz gigglez chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
haha, how cute! in a funny way. god, i can just picture voldemort writing this letter. lmao!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
OOH, that is just to funny!
Sweet Murder chapter 1 . 11/24/2004

More please?
Inscribson chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
HAHAHA! Very good!
katie chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
oh my gosh that is so funny! "In odd little moments I think to myself, ‘Why be evil?’ and then it all comes back to me." ehehehehe that is the best.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Quite amusing. If a bit out of Character. First, the question 'Why be Evil?' in the Philosopher's Stone, Voldemort states that ther is no good or evil, "only Power and those too weak to seek it.". Next, the voice isn't characteristic of Voldemort, (i.e. use of phrases like "I'm tellin' ya" and "Ha!" also the use of Contractions). Voldemort strikes me as a very formal person, and this would have been far more amusing if you had kept to J.K. Rowling's depiction of him as such. It would have made interesting juxtaposition having Voldemort's formal voice stating his reasons for world domination and his goals and desires.
Keep in mind, voice is essential to character depiction.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »