Reviews for Letter To The Editor
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
In the Bahamas? He's so pale-wouldn't he get, like, a HORRIBLE sunburn?
frogy chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
oh my goodness. i read all of your other story this night and i just had to take a peek at anything else that you've written. this was amusing, i love it!

keep hoppin!
jessicaknows chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
falls over laffing
Bunny11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*snicker**snort* That's great. Kinda sounds like me and my friend. -
e000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
lol! Voldemort is such a diva...
mb chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Very cute and amusing! It made me smile all the way through. Evil dudes are just misunderstood - well, that would seem the case from Riddle's POV.

LOL - indeed: he's not aiming for the big things right away. Poor shrink though... ;s

Thanks for sharing! :)

Hugs, mb
CuriousKitty chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
The scary thing is I can realy see myself relating to some of his aims (well maybe not 1 and 3, but hey, muggle here!) afterall I'm sure everyone in england whants a manor in the lake district, thought I would go more for general cumbria and ennerdale area, much less comercial, but still only about an hour or two from keswic.
BabeGia103 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
that is so funny

hope to read more for your work
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I'll wirte another review later, it was so brilliant, but I've got2go, my bus is coming!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hilarious! Ah, ha. This is great. Wow. Snerk. What can I say? He's just so . . . evil!
misz gigglez chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
haha, how cute! in a funny way. god, i can just picture voldemort writing this letter. lmao!
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
OOH, that is just to funny!
Sweet Murder chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*giggle*

*snicker*

*giggle*

More please?
Inscribson chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
HAHAHA! Very good!
katie chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
oh my gosh that is so funny! "In odd little moments I think to myself, ‘Why be evil?’ and then it all comes back to me." ehehehehe that is the best.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »