Reviews for Letter To The Editor
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Twistedly funny!
Trinka chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Moxy, that was great! I wasn't at all suspecting that, after reading Something of His Own. You really have a very attractive writing style. Hey, would you mind reading some of my stuff? Particularly my one shot "I Love Her in Secret." This was really funny :) I almost wish there was more, but I don't know what you'd add to something like that. Maybe you could have rebuttle letters from people. I can only imagine what Dumbledore's reply to this letter would be! lol Great work, as always.
MioneGreen chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
This is cute. I do enjoy reading what you have written. Will the second chapter be a response by Harry or Albus? I can just see it now... Dear sir or madam, I would like to submit a response to the letter from Voldemort...
Update soon
HermioneGreen
Lady Lynn chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
A little differant, rather neat though, i like the perspective you play on Tom- of course, you wrote it from his point of view, but you didn't make him write like a mad man..
..if you know what I mean...
..kay..
munchkin chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Moxy... Girl! You are hi-friggin-larious! Love it ta death! *giggles!*
RunningPadfoot chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
LOL! Very nice!
SheWhoMustn'tBe chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
*bursts out into hysterical laughter, sorry, can't review when I've died laughing!*
tag.0 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
(snicker)(snort)(ROTFLMHO!)

Oh, that was *beautiful*! (My cat's looking at me a bit strangely because I'm laughing my head off...) A wonderful little tidbit for a dreary November day...

(tag gestures to Snape and Harry. "Go on, off to Moxy's... And tell her for me that it really is a wonderful way to work off writer's block!")
Kevin-McKay chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
hahaha...pretty funny. is voldie gay? 'poor guy, he was a rather attractive crisp' ehh. i like it
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6