Reviews for Emmeline
WillabethForever chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Awwww so sweet! It was a nice change to have a happy Willabeth fanfic! Some of them are soooo sad!
Hagger chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
-SPOILER-

That thing was the worst exuse for a Fanfic ever. i totally dispised it. loathing. it is just terrible. i laughed at it. HAHA! i saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 today for the 6th time in the cinema. will dies and then becomes like davy jones. lizzie gets his child! HAHA!
andrew chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Are you implying that Elizabeth gets fat? Somehow I can't see that...
shewy chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This was a nice piece of fluff, but I'm confused. How can they have a six month old while Elizabeth is seven months pregnant? That's 100% impossible. Did you maybe mean to type that their first child was sixteen months?
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hey love ur story can't wait till next chapter

thx lol ba happa!

natie
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Once again, awesome! Yeah, it was very cute and not what most would expect from a WE one-shot, but conformity stinks! BE DIFFERENT! Sorry, all fired up about nothing there. Forget fave story, try fave author!
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I do have a question. Why didn't you make Emmeline eight months old or something? That would have been within the realm of possibility. By the way, Will makes a grand father, right?
williz chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
WO! I love it! I'm so glad there's another Will/Elizabeth fanatic out there! Thank GOD! GREAT STORY! It was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
i just have one question, i'm a little confused. is it possible to have a 6-month old baby and at the same time, 6-7 months pregnant? just a wee confused there.
hockeygirl7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I like it
Araminta Ditch chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
AW! o my freaking god that was so cute. I LOVE these kind of fics. hehe. i also agree that kiera knightley and orlando bloom would be the perfect couple. Ah, well, maybe he'll fall for her while filming POTC 2 and ditch that kate bimbo or whatever her last name is. lol.
almost-never chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Aw...that was so sweet! I'm going to read Estee now...
jen chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
how sweet! i love it. write more like it, please.
your right, there arent enough good w&e stories. keep up the good work!
Cordelia Chase chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
yer great story I agree also, more W/E!
Leli1013 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003