Reviews for Darkness
Onisius chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
i hate it, i hate it, i hate it! now why did you have to go and kill Jarod then have Prker kill herself! it wasn't fair. but honestly good story. very imaganitive to have Lyle take Parker down the way he did. im looking forward to reading more of your work. *smile*
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Hi Miss P,

Good story, but too tragic. I think the portrayal of Miss Parker was a little too weak. I think she would of found a way to survive and take revenge on those who killed Jarod. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

M.
darkangel3456 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
aw*cries* that was so sad.

leochick chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
very good story, but very sad. just when things seemed to be looking up for miss parker and jarod things take a complete 180. i was hoping jarod would kick lyle's ass. anyways, good story.
nanny chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
you should have put a warning about character deaths. I kind of hate reading through a story to find out the lead characters die or kill themselves. I guess it's obvious I'm not a fan of romeo and julliet. oh well...
nanny chapter 1 . 11/19/2003