Reviews for His voice
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Poor Waya...

The corpse comment left me laughing.

Well written! Love it!

the Hikago angsts.

Hee. x3

I love the ending.
Kuro Akira chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Lovely! X3 You really should continue it. You made Waya sound like a little girl... . But this couple is so adorable and I would love to read more of it! _
KagomeGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
aw kawaii _
Renn chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
so sweet!
annonymouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I like I like very much!
It's all really sweet and cute! Fluffy!
Listen, I had this idea of doing Isumi's side of the conv... Do you mind if I write it? I'll even send it over to you first and if you dont like it, you can ignore it! Whaddaya say? Please?
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
*stares for a lack of words* o.o; Waya. Isumi. God yes. That was quite perfect. o.o; I realy hope you make a continuation, it has so much potential.
fascimility chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
The conversation is so witty and sweet... It really makes my heart ache.I love the way you brought out Waya's feelings and made him so in character.

The tone of the piece is great. Keep up the good work!
Erin Ellis chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Oh, sweet! And pure wasumi too, so rare.. (but I thought that it said somewhen in the manga/anime that Waya and Isumi never called each other while they were gone? or maybe that was before he went to china? or as written, maybe it was just a dream... doesn't matter anyway.) Very cute, I've always thought Waya was more sensitive than he let on. Nice work!
Jefcat chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Great! I loved this. You really did a good job catching Waya's voice and his charater.
Louis1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
*whew* I like such fics, one *special* situation, and nothing more.. that leaves room for own thoughts great fic, Waya is really cute _ I like this pairing, too..
WhereIsMyBacon chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
AW

XD You just made my day. That was so sweet. And Waya is VERY in character, the way he thinks. You are a good writer, you should write more ne!
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
That was great. That was really really really great. I'd love to see a continuation... Isumi and Waya are my favorite Hikago pairing... _
dark chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
pretty! i love it! i don't have any critism to give. great characterization.