Reviews for Millennium Records Pte Ltd 2000
Ryou's kitty chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
I was listing to the song as I read this.I love this song!
Hermonthis chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
"YEE-AH!" Great parodies, especially the one with Pegasus.
Chibi Rinku chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Hey !
Sorry I cant read your ficcy right now, maybe later, but hey I wanted to tell you someting.
I was reading your summary. Hey if your gonna make Shadi sing, "The Real Slim Shadi" then thats gonna be really funny. I was thinking the exact same thing.
I mean, today I spent the day thinking about Shadi, Shadi, Shadi. I kept trying to figure out if he has any hair under that white truban or not. Hmm...all day long I kept humming, "Will the real slim Shadi please stand up, please stand up..."
well g2g
C.W.Productions chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
aw sweet, absolutely sweet
Emily10 chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
i like this, and i love eminem! Hm, u should do a paradoy of cleanin out my closet, serenity could be his wife, and they got a daughter hailie or sumthing like that.
Celtic Goth1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
SWEET! slim shadi that was hilarious i'm singing that to my friends tomorrow!
Rishai Bakura chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
In the end- Malik
GoblinGirl chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Slim Shadi and I will love again ROCK!

Are you gonna write a song that Tristan sings?

well e-mail me if you do.
CuriousLittleBird chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Wonderful...can't wait to see the next ones. I think you've done a great job parodying these lyrics-actually, I do some of that myself and have it posted on my website. If you'd like to see Seto Kaiba performing Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" (perhaps some good visuals there hehe) or Yami Yugi singing Shakira's "Objection!"...yeah, I have about 28 songs so far on there, so there's a lot to see. for lyric parodies! Yayness!

And again, great work, and I look forward to seeing the next installment of Yugimania.

-CuriousLittleBird
C.W.Productions chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Absolutely hillaious I couldn't stop laughing through some of them.
Serah Villiers chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
I like that one! It was sweet! Please write more soon!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This was just begging to be written. _ I was waiting for someone to be cool enough to do it! (though I was too lazy to do so myself) Heh heh, good job. I like it.

Shadi rules eternally!
penns chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
REALLY COOL STORY!

Really, I mean it! -

I hope you believe me 'coz SOME people don't...
SiriusHorcrux1018 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
*holds breath* *face slowly turns from purple to blue* *bursts out laughing*

AHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! Totally cool! I downloaded the song and sang this one that you wrote to the original!

*falls on the floor laughing* I loved it!

Yami: o_0

Ryou: Um, yeah. . .since she can't talk at the moment, because she's too busy laughing, basically she's saying that she loved it.

Oh god, I can't breathe!

Yami: Ryou, think we should send her a one way ticket to an insane asylum?

Ryou: *nods*

DO MORE! DO MORE! Oh my god, you know what would be totally cool? Having Bakura and Yami sing (together) to a parody of "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, but instead you should title it "Lose Kaiba" or "Lose Duelling" . . .whatever floats your boat.

Ice-Dragon1018 (and Yami and Ryou)
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
XD ...I'm never going to be able to look Shadi in the eye EVER again... Eminem will remain fixed in my mind instead... XD