Reviews for After All
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
i read this a million years ago and never found it again. but I want you to know that it stuck in my mind all that time. every once in a while I would stop and think about that great little one-shot about the home invasion. guess that says a lot about the brilliant structure and impact of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow. So beautifully written!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, this is so very beautifully written.

Poor Chandler and Joey. :(

This is very well done - for just a short one-shot you were able to pack allot of emotion into it and had me getting ready to tear up right along with the boys.

Wonderfully done
NerdoOfTheFiction chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Nice, nice, nice. There are not enough like these out there.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aww.. I'm so glad I read your other first or I would be blubbing so much right now! Thankyou! That was really sweet :) xx
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, I really love the imagery with the rain and how Joey feels. Great job!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. There are just so many great lines in that. Don't down play yourself, that was great.
Ghost of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i really like this. you should continue it somehow...
snlover10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ooh, very nice. I don't like it when Joey is portrayed as stupid and dumb. And I really like the Joey/Chandler friendship.

Thanks for the fic, you should write more!
Chearnaigh chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
yea i know its been said but this is really good!
maya2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow, that was powerful. I love the way you illustrated how deep the relationship between Joey and Chandler is. Nice job. I can't wait to read the next part.

~ Maya
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
so beautiful and sad, and such a haunting final line!
CraZyPshyChoLadY chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
very good
leatharegee chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh I like this. Are you going to continue? You so should! I'd love to see where this is going!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Great story, but tell me there's more?