Reviews for Dreams of Ambrosia
Sakura 42002 chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
You know, at first I thought I would hate this story 'cause it was TomoyoXSyaoran. But now, I have fallen in love with it! And that letter from Kaho, Sakura was thinking about Eriol, am i right? Well, I suppose I'll find out more on the next chapter.
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
not out of character sweetie :)

just right :))

some people tend to act diffrent when they are in love 8D

so it's just the right amount :)
E.S. Simeon chapter 29 . 8/17/2008
Hm, where to start... well, I suppose a good start would be to say that the whole thing is quite creative with the chapter titles with their special meaning, it really shows the thought taken into consideration into the story.

Seriously, SyaoSaku is so common that there needs to be good refreshers like this SyaoTomo. Shame that all the good stories are never finished... Well anyway, this was a good story overall.

Although there could be many improvements, I doubt you need to know it since it's been like... four years since the last update... and you'll probably never read this, but it is still a very nice SyaoTomo! Enjoyed it a lot!
hopefulreader chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hello, I really enjoyed Dreams of Ambrosia and i hope to see more fanfics written on Tomoyo X Syaoran as these are really rare! :D i would say out of the *limited* amount of T/S fanfics, yours is the best! plus longest. I love long fanfics! :D So I hope you will continue to write about tomoyo and syaoran!

:D haha thanks!
pen196 chapter 29 . 5/25/2008
aw, you didn't update it anymore...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 29 . 2/1/2008
Too bad you didn't finish this. It was a good read thought. _
Dreams-of-Ambrosia chapter 29 . 1/10/2008
keep writting i love this finc!
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hey! Great Story
Rococophile chapter 29 . 10/4/2005
OH ! Sweet! Please update! this story is great! and so kawaii! yeah, I know some japanese words...CUTENESS!
Just some hopeful girl chapter 29 . 7/28/2005
Ahh..when are you updating this? it's been a year since I last read this, and i wish it was continued! So please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update your story! please?
Angel Kikyou chapter 29 . 10/29/2004
Hello! you have such a nice story and there are soo much chapters i read all chaps they were soo! just wow! when i first looked at the story i thought there would be like 2 chaps/ but then i found out there were 29! i was like no way i am not gonna read all of this but it turned out it i did oops sorry i am talking to much well keep up the good work
Craze Izumi chapter 29 . 8/20/2004
I really love the story very much, but it kinda long
TaRe-ChiBi chapter 29 . 6/3/2004
not sign in.

WHEN ARE YOOH GONNA UPDATE! AH! i cant wait this long!

Wel, maybe i can... NAIMA, you noe her? she hasn't updated for like a year, and it seemed like she WAS dead, then she updated today! n i was happie! ahaha...so, update, soon!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 18 . 5/18/2004
for real this time. bbl. gots some geometry homework (I was supposed to get off 20 minutes ago). Syaoran,Shaoran/Tomoyo stories ROCK MY SOCKS! I GOTS SOME/ONE/NOT A CLUE HOW MANY. O.o BBL~!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 17 . 5/18/2004
WHOOP WHOOP! I GTG! I LOVE CARNATIONS! BBL~!