Reviews for Yume
Kinishra22 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
So is there gonna be a update cuz this is great i could finish this lol so many ideas of where this could go well i hope a update will be soon : (
dela490 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Hello. I love your story so please update soon because it makes six years you haven't and I want to know what it's going to happen.
Smexy Kitten chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
plz update soon! i'm dying to know what happens next!
guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Nice ! it's was a clifhanger!Ilike ilike i like1 love Kurama amd Hiei . have printed a pic. of kurama
Kairi Serenity Dark chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
no! it was getting so good! please update soon! nice job!
kuramazlilsis chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
AH! CLIFFY! NO MORE CLIFFY! UPDATE! TORTURE! SO GOOD! BUT TORTURE!

kilala~ x3
Hakusho009 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
This is great! I've always liked KuramaxBotan fics and this is one of the better ones! I hope you update soon! _
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Y-You... Y-you didn't... YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
psychopath143 chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
great story...please update soon!
AnEmOnE2 chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
OMGOMGOMG! I LOVE this story! it's SO cute!
My fav couples of yyh are definitely Kurama-Botan and Hiei-Hinegeshi...lol can't ever find any Hiei-Hinegeshi's...heh side's mine _;;...oh well LOVING IT lol YAY KURAMA! *glomps Kurama plushie* I wuv him! Lucky Botan haha...KEEP GOING! UPDATE!
*long pause* ...er...please?
~Mones
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
oh update son! i cant wait! yay yay yay *cough* ugh...ja! -Steph_chan
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Review? Okay, but in my personal opinion, it's terrible. And you should also state what the pairings are. I thought it might be Koenma/Botan, and I'm still confused about what the other H stands for. Hina?
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
OHMIGOSH! VERY CUTE! Continue soon~!
i love ur fic chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
update soon please ur fic is very good and needs to be completed
Keith E. Kimball chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Hey, Sakura-chan!

I'll admit I never heard of Yu Yu Hakusho before. But after reading this and your other story, "Sakura", I think I'll read a few more of your works and get to know the characters. I'm hooked by your energetic, descriptive style and you make the unfamiliar characters somebody I want to get to know. Hmm, wait, that's what writers are supposed to do, isn't it? Excellent work!