Reviews for Sin
LadyTwist chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Goosebumps - it gave me goosebumps
PinkOpium chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
DUDE! Carry it on! We all luv the Irvy goodness!
MWAH! We want more!
Lizzie x
Keika-Chama chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Howdy!
Excellent insight, however fleeting :D, into Irvy's mind during the parade! You managed to build up the tension nicely - I could almost see the anguish on the poor Galbadian's face! ;_; I'd love to see more from this fic: maybe you could watch the parade from other perspectives, or just broaden this one?
Alphawerewolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Interesting take on it- I like. It's rare that you see fics like this, it's so refreshing. I like this fic mostly because people think that Irvy was a player and a chicken. Very nice.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
wow, very nice Irvine POV! short and sweet. I think that b/c it was short, it made a bigger impact on me. It also shows that Irvine remembered Matron even at that time. Must have been hard for him! anyway, good stuff

Kimmie
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
i'm very glad i read this. it was short, but since when does size matter? Although i must admit, i almost skipped over it because the summary was so uninformative. maybe you should try something cliche, yet effective (ie: 'what Irvine was thinking during the parade') i think that this is better left as a one shot, unless you put in other points of view, that run in the same effective manner of just describing feelings. I had to say, i liked this very much keep it up, k?
Kitian chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Bigger doesn't always mean better. This was short, and admittedly slightly cliched, but I still liked it. The "Forgive me Mother..." line was quite fitting, so I found this most definitely worth the time it took to read.