Reviews for Heroes' Twilight: Rise of Legends
Thorn Rose chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
This was an awesome chapter. Zell is so cool.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, and don't worry about the ending, it was fine and I'm sure you can pick up from it on your next chapter.
Karla3 chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
I was a little reluctant to read that last bit because of it all being bunched up, but I prevailed. Phew. Again, the bit with Zell was very..captivating. I'd love to see what happens next...muahaha...ahem.
Sorry to here about your personal problems. I hope you handle it okay.
Hope to talk to ya on MSN soon. Seeya.
Etherealist chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
o.O *stares in shock* Um, is it just me or is the second half of your story in total ruins? Maybe it is just my computer or , but do you notice that the part after Zell tore free is all jumbled together in a single GIANT paragraph? I can't read it because it is so confusing. Sorry.
However, the parts that I have read up to is really good! By the way *smirks*, if you junction 100 Ultima to your Elemental Defense, you will be able to absorb every single Elemental attack used against you.
Karla3 chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
Aww..thankyou for thanking me! :)! This story is going so well. It has a LOT of potential. But it deserves more reviews. I just hate it when someone like you writes such a wonderful story/fanfiction and get hardly as many reviews as you should be getting...

I'm going to recomend this story to as many people as I can on ! Truly, this is rocketting along really well.

The fight scene with Zell was very well written. It kept the true spirit of FF8 as well as adding a few realistic values. The way you put a title of where the setting is at the start is good because that way I dont get lost, like I normally do, Doh. lol.

I'm curious...does Squall still have feelings for *cough* Rinoa *cough* the witch? That part in the first chapter was really interesting...she seems very cruel. *shudders*

I like your point of views as well. The way you said, Paramagic was only used by a select few G-soldiers, Esthar soldiers and SeeDs with GFs. That was well thought up.

Update soon and I promise that very soon your reviews will be rocketting!

Oh and another thing *long review* how do you pronounce "SeeD" ?
Etherealist chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
A rank 13? *shocked stare* When I was playing the game, I never surpassed rank NINE.

Well, that's probably because I sucked XD.

Update soon!
Thorn Rose chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I'm glad you're updating so quickly. I can't wait to read more. I want to know what happened to Zell, I hope he's all right.
Karla3 chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
yay! Please keep going! Pretty please, this story is awesome
Karla3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Your writing style is awesome. I am officially hooked on this story!
Etherealist chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Woo-hoo! Battle scenes!

This hybrid thing is really captivating... Does everyone have one? *searches for her own*
remote mine chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
EEp! Intense. Well, I just have some things I want to ask.

Is there a reason for including incest? Like is it vital to the story? 'Cuz it seems like there are some people who like to make Rinoa a slut for no other reason than not liking her. There are some people who bash Rinoa, Irvine, Squall, Seifer, etc etc and frankly, it's really annoying. Like for Seifer, I don't think he's a bad guy; he just got 'swayed' by Ultimecia.

Minor complaint #2. Pairings...is there romance? GameCharacter OC just doesn't seem to fit.
Thorn Rose chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
and thus the war between Bevelle and Zanarkand will be flamed...great chapter.
Etherealist chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
*thinks* Hm, is this going to be a Melanie x Squall pairing? I think that she's the one with Tifa's last name, correct?

Please write more. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Etherealist chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Yes! An update!

You know, you are extremely good at writing out missions. They sound very professional and thoughtout. Please write some more soon.
squeakychris chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Sounds like the start of a good story. I like the way you link from 9-6-7. Just make the next chapters longer and update soon.
Thorn Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I can't wait to read this.