Reviews for Bound and Broken
hedwiggins chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
In a sad and weird sort of way, there IS a happy ending in that they are together.
Spellman chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
Oh, that was good. I was afraid for that bad ending you warned everyone about, but besides the graphic detail (blargh, that was... a little too much for me...) it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, they all ended up together. Actually, it just left me in one of those 'meh' states. Lol, but it was pretty good. The only critism I have (besides the really graphic stuff) is that some of the mentions of God and stuff didn't work out in a way that I've been taught that it does, but then everyone has their different beliefs. And it didn't really go too different, just a little. But pretty good. Heh, I think I need sleep now... Keep up your writing.
CharmedAli chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
good story, with both endings
CharmedAli chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
i have read this much and it is great, i will review again when i get to the end, keep up the good work!
Regan chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
I cant believe you made me cry.
thankyou...
Marisolcaley chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
Loved it! I am NOT reading the sad ending, however, this was enough for me, too amny sad things in my life right now, I love happy endings. Thank you so much for writing these stories, they are wonderful.
darkfaith chapter 12 . 12/5/2003
I know everybody already said this but "WOW" is really THE word! I haven't been in that state since 'chained to angel' and you're really the one who can make me feel like that! thank you (or not as I won't stop thinking about it all day long). can't wait 'till the next story...
the female apophis chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
woohoo! angst up the wazoo! just what i was hoping you would do!
i'm glad you did it the way you did. i don't like the happy endings all the time.
i'm looking forward to your next story though!
much love to ya!
Carter chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
That was good. It wasn't all that sad. You did a very nice job writing this story. I can't wait to read your next creation!
lighteninglady chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
Oh WOW!
Just WOW!
Both endings were good, but this one was.. can I say WOW! again?
sandjgirl chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
This is the last chapter I'll be reveiwing...I like happy endings. :) youv'e done really well. Loved the story!
Pat chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
Sad but very good - thanks for writing the story.
black leather chapter 12 . 12/3/2003
That's very beautiful.
No matter what the end is, I liked your story very much.
NG chapter 12 . 12/2/2003
Sad.
So sad.
Poor Sam, poor Jack, poor baby.
You know you can write 'maybe' an epilogue about their friends' sadness at what happened to the pair.
mugseymalone chapter 12 . 12/2/2003
Wow, I think that was the best chapter you have written so far. You really conveyed the emotions well. My heart actually contracted for a second..Really beautiful almost. Not sure what exactly to say..besides how much i loved it!