Reviews for Mistletoe Gardens
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
cute
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Since I already reviewed this years ago so I cannot review again and again under my penname so I have to go Anonny. XP

*purrs* I never get tired of re-reading your fic around Christmas. I thought for sure I'll keep forgetting to read this due to being so tired from work. I got one more day before I head back to work. :\

Yay for SanoKen love! I know I have said this years ago, it needed a sequel. XP
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hi ya, Alexander!

It's me again! Yep, I'm doing my annual Christmas reading and yours is the first to read as always. :D Next is The Best Presents by Kawaii Dragoness. XD I know there are more but I forgot the titles. ;

Have a safe Merry Christmas and a safe Happy New Year's! :D
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hi ya Alexander The God! XD Yeah, I have reviewed before and I want to say this again: I love your Mistletoe Gardens!

I read it every Christmas ever since I found the fic many years ago. :3 I'll never get tired of it. :D

I hope you are well.
Blood'Red-Envy'Rei chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Aw that was cute!
I-Am-Zemyx chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Cuuuuuute! _x love SanoShin fluff!
kspadawan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww, what a cute story! I loved the fluff, it was absolutely adorable.
Hallinemune chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
awwww! so adorable! I like it so much! Well, Kenshin's a tiny bit OC but he still acts adorable XD
Katu chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Still my favorite Fanfic. Ever. Love it, and I read it twice every year as tradition. :D
CasketSharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
i love it so fluffy
ilocanoheero chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
That was too sweet, i loved it, and i love the song, my friends and i dance to it all the time too, hehe i love how you made them in this story, i couldn't stop smiling on the sweetness of it all.I've read thi sbefore and i love reading gets better everytime
StraySky chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! I love it!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aww, cuteness alert! I thought Sano saving Kenshin was excellent! And the Christmas cuteness was obviously there! Nice writing style and tone, by the way!
Aifos chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Really lovely story. Merry New Year to you too!
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Aw...I love it to pieces! *feeling so warm and fuzzy*

Your fic reminds a little like Clarus.

I'm glad it's a complete fic. _ But I won't mind if there are more college stories or maybe after college they can get married. Sorry I'm a hopeless sap.