Reviews for Past and Present Meetings
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
huzza
Yami hitokiri chapter 10 . 7/27/2004
*tries to stifle giggle* You know Joey spends the entire chapter completly or haft naked?

Business... *snort* Yeah right. Damn slut.

STill as funny as ever! YOU ROCK! Keep it up!

Bai bai!

...

"Sorry, you have to go to hell now, feel free to hang around there forever."

-Yami no Bakura
Katsuya Jounouchi chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
More!
aeriesorceress01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wah!Meesa lovve!(is seen glomping author while people run away screaming)I read all your stuff and I love it all!

Anyway, now that the insanity's done with(friend: YOU'RE the insanity! me:NO!MY SECRET WEAPON TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH!) I really, really like your fics, so [not like you haven't heard this a million times before] WRITE MORE!

P.S.: Might you happen to be the author plushiemaker on ? If so, I like your quizes a lot!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
I loved this fic please update soon. In the next chapie i hope there will be more romance.

Read ya later,

Siren of the Darknessflame
Yami hitokiri chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I love this story! IT ROCKS!

So...

PLEASE UPDATE! OR I'LL GO INANE!

Thank you, Ja ne!
Yami hitokiri chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
Stupid Bakura-sama... robbing a little store and getting all injured... Made Ryou-kun worry about you... Aww, but so sweet! PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! (especially the Bakura part) IT IS THE AWESOMENESS OF THE AWESOMENESS OF THE AWESOMENESS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
...
"Be scared. Humanes defeated by fear I love to see it..."
-Yami no Bakura
Imigo chapter 9 . 4/7/2004
No! Don't cry! o.O That wouldn't be very good, I don't like to see people cry...especially when they are such a good author! I love this story to itty bitty pieces! All the fluff, the humour, the all around greatness! It's almost overwhelming...almost .~Hee, hee I love the plot/story line/whatever else you would like to call I shall go or I fear I shall make a fool of myself as I often do, farewell! Ops, it happened again...I started talking all weird...-_-Heheh, anyways update soon and say hello to the Yu-Gi-Oh gang for me, they do exist despite what my friends say!Bye!
Kitty Neko chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
update soon
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 9 . 4/5/2004
YAY FLUFF! and go angst leading up to fluff! woohoo! great story! contiue s'ils vous-plait! can't wait!
me chapter 8 . 4/3/2004
Do the next chapter with Ryou and Bakura please. I wanna see what happens to them. CONTINUE!
Kitty Neko chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
update soon
Rowan Girl from Mediaminer chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
I got this fic from mediaminer, and just couldn't resist reading more! Update soon! Please!
kk chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
to be blunt...everything besides seto and jou is boring!
anonymous chapter 7 . 2/28/2004