Reviews for A Simple Fact
And a Pickle chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This made me smile, agree with the three sensible reveiwers, well done, I like it a lot.
heatherjwood chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
The first two reviewers were dip shits. I totally think that he's actually a bi, but never really figured it out because all of the people who he really came to love did happen to be girls.

Anyway, I like it. Too long to be a drabble, too short for a story, but I like. :D
heraldtalia chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Unlike the first two reviewers, and like the third, I enjoyed this snippet too. And this is fanfiction-us slash addicts can make anyone gay that we want, and if people don't like, they don't have to read it. Besides, I don't find it so hard to believe Xander had gay tendencies either. A lot of times, people who are in the closet make a point of staring more at women to prove they're straight-like Larry.
Anyway, keep on writing and thanks for the kick. _
Jenna chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Unlike the previous reviewers, I honestly quite like this little inner monoglogue. Although it isn't really a story (not long enough) I thought the little snippit of his thoughts was quite effective and In character.
Also, a note to the other reviwers: There was pleanty of reason to suspect Xander was gay in highschool, which I assume this little extract was set in. However, Joss did a complete 180 on xander and made Willow gay instead. It is my belief that originally XANDER was the gay one but they changed it because lesbians are more appealing to male audiences.
So. All in all, good work.
Randall Flagg chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
What is this meant to be? Xander's inner monologue? Is there a point to it - doesn't seem that way.

Have to agree with previous reviewer, Xander is not gay, so unless this is an AU inner monologue you have Xander completely OOC.

Better stop before my review becomes longer than your 'story'.
Steve chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Xander is the most hetero character on the show. If you can honestly look at how he is portrayed & think he is acting gay, then all men must be gay in your eyes. He is the one who reacts unthinkingly to unexpected female beauty. He is the one who reacts like a hormone driven teenager who is trying to find true love with one girl & ignore the beauty of all the others. Oz with his near emotionless slow & deliberate seduction of the shy Willow is the most likely male gay character after Andrew with Spike with his in your face superstud wannabe performance being third most likely...