Reviews for Holiday Havoc
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
great story
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
great stroy go sacramento!
angelfire1 chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Your story is so cute. I could totally see Sally and Wufie this way. I loved it, and the instant messaging, what a great touch
Shadow Fox777 chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
Interesting.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Lol. That was good. Poor Wufei...he got drugged. Lol. Serves him right though. He left Sally in the hospital. Lol. Anyway, the story itself is good. But honestly it feels like there's not enough detail. Try working on that, everything else is good. Lol. Duo writing a report. Ha! Update soon. Laters!
Miss Megaboo chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
Hm...interesting. I'm looking forward to see how this pans out. I really like this story so far. Wufei can be so stubborn. Can't wait for the next update. Oh, and I like Wufei under drugs. I'm sure Sally had fun with that bike too!
Ukchana chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
About time you updated! _

This fic is just getting better and better. I'm still confused about the mission though. and why Sally would be going anywhere in her preventers uniform when she's supposed to be sneaking into a base - that's just silly. :-p

Sally and WuFei need to go undercover in order to fix things. as husband and wife! or . . . not. :-p

Anyhow, I am excited to read the new chapter and am waiting eagerly for another. I hope your muse helps you to write another great chapter. _

Ukky
Ella chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
I hope theres gona be an update soon!
Thomas chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
AC 220? that would make Wufei 40
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
lol

wufei is so funny...and NEAT.

i like this so you need to update soon k?
Canyon A. Lynn chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
"You're not weak, Wufei," she replied. "Just confused." HAHAHAHA! Now THAT was funny. Whenever people put an egotistical, sexist Wufei with a woman, it's always funny to me what goofy problems arise. Well, keep updating, and I hope soon. Over and out.
matchynishi chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Very nice chapter. I wonder if Wufei's gonna remember that he gave SAlly permission to er, steal his bike. :p Though then it wouldn't technically be considered stealing, per se. Pretty good writing!
Star-Goddess-Sunaru chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
luv it lots! it's so good, poor fei's hurt, dont die on us dude. Update soon!
Mthaytr chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Very nice. Wufei is characterized nicely, as is Sally. San Fransisco at night... *shivers* Continue, please!

Namarie,

Windrage
Bloody Love chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
That was awesome. I'm so sorry that I didn't review earlier. Didn't notice that it was updated. I feel horrible. Well I hope you update soon. I really want to know what happens.