Reviews for Metasite: Birth of a Hero
SpartanMaverick117 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This is a brillant story, it's a really good idea. I can't wait to read the sequal. Keep on writing.
The Lady Posh chapter 14 . 9/9/2004
hey! sorry i haven't been able to review! i was on a LONG vacation! but im back now and the chapter was great! i would have said good luck but now i'm gonna say, I hope u did good on ur test!
hazel chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hi this is a really good story so is Metasite.

so i'm beging you to update it soon, looking

forward to it, bye.
hazel chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hi this is a really good story so is Metasite.

so i'm beging you to update it soon, looking

forward to it, bye.
Venom's Savior chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
Hm, this is certainly the most interesting part of your story so far. One must wonder, "What the hell is going on here?" This is a very good thing so as soon as you can, update.

SCORE: 10/10

The Critic,

Savior
SmacksKiller chapter 14 . 6/10/2004
You writed that Squall was a metsite from Balamb not Galbadia. Was that on purpose?
Etherealist chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
That traitor! I hope Squall kicks his ass slowly and painfully. Ugh.
Ari-Morrigan chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
_ Hey! Another great action packed chapter with terrific fight scenes! And of course another shock with what seems to be Darien’s betrayal.

Wish ya the best on your finals!
zornoid13 chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
Good chapter as usual man

Hope u update soon
angel-brokensorrow chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
Hey, long time no see! Loved the chappy. Was awesome. I kinda didn't feel the seriousness of it cuz I'm listening to O-Town. *shudders* Anyway, that was pretty good cliffy. Not that I'm happy about it but it was executed well. I also can't wait 'till the story progresses to the part where the story gets to the climax. Can't wait 'till next update and good luck on your exams!
Danielle Breon chapter 14 . 6/9/2004
Ah! No! What happens next! What happened with Darien!
Danielle Breon chapter 13 . 5/17/2004
Yup-yup... awesome fight! Great chapter, as usual! heh heh... Seifer got a fever...
Freakker chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
I don't review much because I normaly print the stories out, and I forget to review.
Can't wait to see waht happens.
Ari-Morrigan chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
'Two attempts?' 'A coin toss?' Woah, speaking of ways to keep a reader's attention - along with a few flashy ways to kill a metasite and have them anticipating for the next chapter.
Great chapter! It provides another glimpse into Squall's life that also involves dodging assassins here and there. Well at least he won't get killed _ so now the only question now is: How hurt is he going to get? *leans on edge of seat*
Overall, very nice fanfic with interesting twists in every chapter - so keep on writing! ~_
Etherealist chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
Awesome chapter! I like this one a lot, especially the ending. And Seifer came down with a fever? lol, for some reason, I didn't really believe that.