Reviews for Metasite: Birth of a Hero
angel-brokensorrow chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
OMG! I SO KNOW WHO HE'S GONNA FIGHT! *sighs* I wanna know... :( *Grins* Will you update soon? Anyway, I hope that Squall doesn't get his ass kicked TOO much...y'know? Oh, and don't worry about the lack of reviews, believe me, I should know... .
I keep forgetting but, thanks for responding to my review! It kinda sucks when you ask a question and writers are too busy and can't respond back. _
zornoid13 chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
Really good chapters there man
I hope u update soon cause I really wanna know what happens next
Update soon man
Venom's Savior chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
This chapter was sad, but not heart-wrenching. (Most likely because you prepared the reader for the worst case scenario.) It was very well writen and I enjoyed reading it. I REALLY do hope you update soon though because this is a great story to read.
SCORE: 9/10
The Critic,
Savior
Ari-Morrigan chapter 12 . 5/10/2004
Very revolutionary chapter... Kiros knew! Now that's a twist along with the fact that Ellone died. Although in this chapter there is a father/son relationship forming between Kiros and Squall (very understandable since Kiros feels partly guilty about Laguna’s death and redeems by bringing up Squall). Well, at least now the reason why Squall has that lone wolf attitude is explained since he's been hurt so many times he doesn't want to get hurt again.
As mentioned in the author's note, darker chapters are to come? Another reason to definitely look forward for future chapters then! (Especially the chapter that tells about the fate of Emi and Zone)
Keep on writing and update soon! _
Danielle Breon chapter 12 . 5/10/2004
You're right... that was sad. And what vocabulary! Flabbergasted? I'm gonna have to look that up in the dictionary!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 12 . 5/9/2004
This chapter definitely backed up what I had said last review: You HAVE been getting better! You might want to thank your English Teacher ;)...or not! Anyway, Kiros confession seemed a little too...easy. I mean, if your Best friend died, wouldn't you be a little more sad, maybe even filled with emotion. Or considering, a metasite must be able to control their emotions, maybe a little bit of a troubled glimmer in his eyes? BTW- What you said in your author's note about how it's going to get darker, well, how much darker can it get?
zornoid13 chapter 11 . 5/5/2004
The story is still good
It did seem a little short but still a good chapter
I hope u update REAl soon
Etherealist chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Long time no update! Poor dear. I thought that you abandoned the story, lol, but I am so glad that you didn't. This chapter was somehow funny to me, which is probably because I have such a morbid sense of humor. I actually laughed when Squall threw them out of the window. I scare myself. There were some mistakes with punctuation, but probably not something that people will notice. Good luck to you! We all need a break, don't we?
Ari-Morrigan chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
Welcome back! Yeah, I totally understand about the school thing since I just finished the traditional STAR and CAT6 testing _ . Also, the teachers are trying to get more grades in second semester percentages so they just assigned so many projects and it'll be cool when summer is finally here. _ Also, good luck on the exams!
Very nicely written chapter and another part of the plot revealed. It's great to see that Squall avenged his parents in angel of death style and may I add that the details surpass those of previous chapters.
One question though, about the adamantine and the heating system: After the soldiers and Barbarrose get tossed out the window, will the adamantine cooling system in one of their damaged suits become unstable and the bodies burst into flames or vaporize?
Besides from that, bodies flying out of the window... Now that is something eye-catching especially the SPLAT afterwards! (Sorry, just watched a Chinese movie called 'Blade Heart' and it had a similar scene at the Imperial Palace, which was so tight!)
Well, superb chapter and the next chapter is definitely something to look forward. Happy writingz! ~_
Danielle Breon chapter 11 . 5/3/2004
I almost forgot about this fic. You didn't rusty at all. What's Squall gonna do now that he avenged his parent's deaths?
The Lady Posh chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
Poor Squall goes insane...don't blame him actually...and you are NOT rusty! This chapter was as good as the rest! . Oh by the way this is Starshine865 lol!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
Wow! I never really thought Squall could be so...how do you say it...honorable and ruthless. It was a little scary how he killed like...everyone. And dare I say that your writing has gotten better? Well...yeah but it's true! I liked this chapter better than any other! Great job!
zornoid13 chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
Good story
Hope u update soon man
Venom's Savior chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
I like this! It's good to know what Squall went through as a kid. It's funny how I'm sitting here practically wanting to scream at little Squall WHY Emi knows all this stuff, but oh well. He's a kid.
SCORE: 8/10
The Critic,
Savior
Danielle Breon chapter 10 . 2/5/2004
Yeah, I changed my name again. No errors in this chapter. And I love how Squall killed that Sabastian guy! That fight was the best one yet!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »