Reviews for Metasite: Birth of a Hero
Ari-Morrigan chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
Cool! This chapter was entertaining and very light to read. (Well, one of the only things that brought a bit cheer in my day since today has been a total bummer *mumble, mumble* Anyways _)
It's nice to see that Squall had made some friends and not to mention found a motherly like figure there. Also, the ending was very nice since the descriptive phrases attributed to a suspenseful cliffy.
~_ Keep on writing and update soon!
Ookami Fuu chapter 7 . 1/8/2004
Yay! Young Squall finally got some friends of his own! Do you by any chance love action or any movie with a lot of killings in it? Because the way you explained the situation made it feel like it's real. Neways, update soon.
Ari-Morrigan chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
All right! Another great chapter! Very detailed and fun to read... Since more of Squall's childhood is revealed and it's apparent that he wants to get along with Emi and Zone. I can’t wait to read more about how this ‘friendship’ would turn out so keep on writing! Also, wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday! ~_
angel-brokensorrow chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Brutal! That 'fight' was pretty brutal. It was pretty good though. I liked how you don't really describe the carnage. I can't stand blood and stuff like that. It was way to short. You have to make chapters longer. 'till next time!
Etherealist chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Four feet six inches and only fifty-five pounds? O.o Isn't he a bit thin? I think that's like bone thin X.x I hope Galbadian Garden doesn't starve him, lol. Kidding. Anyways, interesting chapter! Update soon.
Danielle Breon chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Well, you were wrong in your shoutouts. I didn't spot any errors in this chapter, which was a good bloodbath by the way.
angel-brokensorrow chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
OMG! Emi and Zone? Those two are from the original Metasite (just stating the obvious) I can't wait. you have to continue. Anyway good job!
Etherealist chapter 6 . 12/25/2003
I am sorry that I didn't review you when this chapter first came out. I wasn't given the chance to, seeing that my parents kept on nagging me to get offline . Well, anyways, very interesting chapter, and Merry Christmas to you!
Ari-Morrigan chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
! I didn't check my e-mail for 1 day and wow, I almost missed out on an update. Oh well... _;
Anyways, this chapter was very shocking since Rinoa's sister is on Squall's squad. Not to mention it explains the code of honor thing that Squall has. This chapter does have a darker tone to it but that's good since it doesn't seem that Squall's past was all light and cheery.
Cool chapter so keep on writing and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! ~_
Ookami Fuu chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
As usual, this a well written and suspense chappie, so, could you please update soon? THank you.
Danielle Breon chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
Hey, your welcome. I don't know why, but I can always find mistakes in stories. And I didn't find any in this chapter. You got some good descriptions going here. I, actually, felt like I was on Tron st. Oh, and that John Steiner... is he related to Adelbert Steiner from FF9?
remote mine chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
O. Interesting how Squall felt with his first kill...I'll definitely keep reading!
Enjoyed the chapter, the description makes it seem like I'm really there in Squall's head. Excellent job with Squall's characterization.
Etherealist chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Damn, Seifer IS strong! And does putting your hand behind your blade in defense REALLY take out some of the blow "kicks"? A very interesting chapter indeed. And thank you for reading my story! Actually, I was talking about my other one, but please do not stop reading this one either! Thank you so much! And when are you going to update your other fanfiction? I want to know what happens next, lol. Write more!
Angefantasy chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
That was two trully beautiful 2 chapters... And I think that it does explain a lot why Squall is such an asocial... and even with he was tense when telling Rinoa that Seifer was the murderer of her mother, and why she must not try to avenge herself...
Keep writting?
Danielle Breon chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
I like that fight scene between Squall and Seifer. It's pretty entertaining. There's just one sentence in this story that I don't understand. It's kinda near the beginning and it says, "She treated me like an older sister..." Squall's not a girl, is he?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »